Bruko

Contrails

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am wondering what is the best way to get in touch with them. I emailed them twice but haven't got a reply. I am traveling to Germany so am thinking of popping by their shop/factory to buy a uke. Can we do that? Do they have a store front?

Thanks
Ryan

It may just be they are on an extended holiday break? I've emailed them few times and always had a response.

Thank you. I will wait patiently trying to control my UAS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNd8D38PW8M

Hi, contrails. Here's a gentleman that did exactly as you mention. He went to Bruko and bought a uke and describes it in this video. I love Brukos (as you can tell from my signature below...lol)

Yes, they do reply to emails at info@bruko.com (or something like that)

Hi, Lalou. Seriously, have you never played a Bruko? Actually, it's eight--I forgot to count my baritone Bruko. lol

Five of them are on order (i.e. not here yet), so I hope the lack of response on the part of those mentioned here won;t interfere with my order--I already sent the dough!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I am wondering what is the best way to get in touch with them. I emailed them twice but haven't got a reply. I am traveling to Germany so am thinking of popping by their shop/factory to buy a uke. Can we do that? Do they have a store front?

Thanks
Ryan

I'm having a similar issue. I sent an order for a custom cherry soprano got an answer after a week with the estimate, immediately accepted the estimate and requested a PayPal invoice a week ago but have heard nothing. Anything could be the reason for this delay. Usually Brüko posts their vacation times on the website. I'll just be patient because I want that custom cherry to add to my collection.

Hi, Lalou. Seriously, have you never played a Bruko? Actually, it's eight--I forgot to count my baritone Bruko. lol

Five of them are on order (i.e. not here yet), so I hope the lack of response on the part of those mentioned here won;t interfere with my order--I already sent the dough!

I'm afraid I haven't had the chance yet but I really want to try a #6, they're so pretty. I'm just impressed by how fast they're multiplying in your collection. Last time I checked you had just received three sops and now you're up to 8 Bruko ukes hehe. Respect :)

Hey dr.cool, when next we meet, I'd really like to try one of those 8 (13?) Brukos. Do you have a concert?

I'm afraid I haven't had the chance yet but I really want to try a #6, they're so pretty. I'm just impressed by how fast they're multiplying in your collection. Last time I checked you had just received three sops and now you're up to 8 Bruko ukes hehe. Respect :)
They're not really too expensive, and they are sure lovely for the price. The shipping is 55 Euros ($72) regardless of how many you buy... so buying one is downright cost prohibitive. lol I buy a bunch and sell a couple on eBay.

Hey dr.cool, when next we meet, I'd really like to try one of those 8 (13?) Brukos. Do you have a concert?
Steve, I have a super soprano Bruko, and would love to bring it when we meet. Will do. I'm thinking early springtime we can meet and jam. I can train it to Oak Park since I figured that all out now (I hope the thugs on the Metra don't bully the weird guy carrying three or four toy guitars).

Last edited:
I am traveling to Germany so am thinking of popping by their shop/factory to buy a uke. Can we do that? Do they have a store front?
Shouldn't be a problem, but I would call them in advance (+49932136181) just to make sure they can take care of you. Don't know about their "shopping facilities" though; from what I heard they are likely to have more models available at the factory than shown on the website (H. Pfeiffer likes to build small batches from special woods....).

I'd rather try info@brueko.de

Thanks for your replies. Think I will call them. Easier that way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNd8D38PW8M

Hi, contrails. Here's a gentleman that did exactly as you mention. He went to Bruko and bought a uke and describes it in this video. I love Brukos (as you can tell from my signature below...lol)

Hi coolkayaker1,

Impressive range of ukes you have.
I have had the #6, but I found out I like a warmer sound.
I still love the craftmanship and buildquality.
What would you say is the sweetest, warmest sounding Bruko you own?

Top Bottom