::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like option 2 as well, the only problem is it requires waitressing, which is the only viable form of short-term employment that enables you to make a crap-ton of money in a short amount of time. But I swore I would never waitress again, especially not after getting my master's.

But...Mongolia...

I'm considering waiting on tables or teaching summer school this year.

Welcome to the world of teaching.

you can apologize for making me spill chocolate milk on my really cool dinosaur T-shirt, now I'm Pohoing half-naked because I'm at boy's house and all my clothes are at mine.

I will never apologize for causing you to be half naked.

. . . tell Strapless he owes me :)

I was gone most of the morning dealing with my car. Then we went to a farmer's market, my kid had a meltdown because we wouldn't buy him a bag of popcorn (he always wastes it), and then out to lunch. We came home and my eyelid meds were making me feel funky so I lay down for a while. Went to pick up my truck. My parent's dropped by and wanted to go out to dinner so we went out to eat. Came home and she got James ready for his bath and bedtime while I worked on a eulogy for my grandmother (she passed away on Wednesday; 95) and then I read him stories while she did some stuff on her computer. James fell asleep and I jumped on here and she researched a computer usb microphone to use with some online reading programs that James school uses. At 11:30 she decided it was time to clean the bathroom.

That was our Saturday.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother, Gary. Eulogies are tough. My thoughts are with you and your family....

Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother, Gary. Eulogies are tough. My thoughts are with you and your family....

Thanks Don. The eulogy is going to consist mostly of favorite memories from her grandkids. She was a character. No filter. Most of my favorite memories shouldn't be shared during a funeral.

I have good news. I will likely be spending more time here now. I am no longer living in NC in the airstream. I am back home with my wife again. The only small downside, not collecting a paycheck. I have very mixed emotions about this.

Glad you are here. Not glad there isn't pay check. It's temporary, Scarecrow.

Off to get ready for the NorCal Uke Festival. Next week is Reno/Tahoe but I'll be driving to San Diego instead.

Sorry about the Dino shirt though. I could send you one of my son's. Is T Rex your favorite too?

It's okay, that's what washing machines are for, and ours is staying at least until my roommate sells it. :D T-rex IS my favorite!

This is the shirt:
images

Add the chocolate milk in your imagination.

Sounds good to me.

Since I bought mine, they've released about a hundred different models. Love Norwegian Wood by the way. Thanks.

I think it might be better in the key of A. I got it from Scorpex.com. They probably chose G for the reentrant uke? They said the original was in E. I'll take their word for it. ''A'' would correspond to the uke. We are a fourth higher than guitar. E to A = fourth up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom