::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a shock collar? She starts to run and she gets a low-voltage shock when she gets too far away from you? Imagine a house arrest anklet and an invisible fence collar had a baby, and you attached that baby to your child.

That's perfect actually. The kid runs, gets shocked, hits the floor screaming, and it looks like they tripped and started crying...you can calmly walk over and say see what happens to bad kids?

I'm going to patent that. I should write a parenting book.

I'd let you borrow my kidlets to get research done:)

1. I had a music scholarship for tuition and books, and turned it down on advise from my Dad. (Requirement was that I would major in music, and Dad said I would become a teacher and wind up under the thumb of the school board. Dad was a former teacher.)
  2. I met Retha through a video dating service. 3 weeks after we met we got engaged. 9 weeks after we met we got married. We celebrate our 30[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary this year.
  3. Retha and I started our own video dating service. It wasn’t financially successful and we closed it after less than 1 year. We had many clients that wound up getting married.
  4. I played the trumpet in my high school band, and later the French horn in concert band. I played French horn in the Oklahoma City symphony for one season.
  5. I started playing the guitar when I was 18.
  6. I never learned to play the guitar very well, even after many lessons.
  7. I don’t play the guitar any more.
  8. I got married for the first time one week after my 19[SUP]th[/SUP] birthday.
  9. I was born when my mother was 19.
  10. My daughter was born when I was 19.
  11. My granddaughter was born when my daughter was 19.
  12. My granddaughter turns 21 in August and is not married or pregnant.
  13. I am a CPA.
  14. I used to be an auditor.
  15. I used to live on a lake and loved to fish.
  16. I lived on a lake too long, and have no desire to fish.
  17. My great grandfather was in the Oklahoma land run of 1889.
  18. I was busted for theft when I was 5 years old. I stole a candy bar from the corner store and Mom caught me eating it. She made me go tell the store owner what I had done and pay him back with money from my piggy bank.
  19. I never stole anything again.
  20. I am the oldest of 3 kids in my family.
  21. I used to be overweight. I lost 80 pounds 3 years ago.
  22. My brother in law was a diver in the navy, and did experimental deep dives to determine what the body could endure. He once spent a month in a pressure chamber, with most of the time being brought back up to sea level air pressure.
  23. I have 15 dogs. All Japanese Chins.
  24. I ride a little red scooter.
  25. I really want to ride a Harley Touring bike.

Hello, I am someone who lives on an island and I have TWO V8 vehicles, and it is very difficult to get over 70 MPH on most days. I am looking for something with a smaller motor when one of my vehicles dies. Preferably something without a roof.

BUT I LOVE MY V8s! NOOOOOOO! They make all the right noises! I can lay black stripes on the road!

I love muscle cars. I will never be able to afford one.

I love my Jeep, and it will take A LOT for me to sell it. It. Sucks. Gas. When we can afford it, I will probably buy some beater to drive to and from work.

But. I. Love. My. Jeep. I can get a lot for it if I ever decide to sell it, because Jeeps sell well, and I have aftermarket add-ons.

You shouldn't always do the responsible thing. I chose my career because it was the responsible decision. I hate my job. I hate where I work. I am stuck.

My jeep in not a responsible expense in this economy. It gets 11 miles per gallon. I pulled the top off this afternoon before driving home. This one day made the entire year of empty gas tanks worth it. I loved every second of my drive home.

They're playing a match. I'm just sitting around waiting for them to finish. Nice day though. A little breezy but mid 70's and sunny.

Harrumph. We are expecting major winter crap the next few days. Luckily the 10 - 12 inches of predicted snow won't accptually accumulate that high. More like 5 or 6.

Man.....

Very easy. Pedmas. The order of operations: Parenthesis, Exponents, division/multiplication left to right, addition/subtraction left to right.

I guess I take that for granted. I do know many adults know PeMDAS but fail to realize that M/D and A/S go left to right.

Woke up from my nap, hubbs is home.

Bedroom was nuts hot.. Baby room, and living room were ok. I'm betting thr bedding in here holds onto the heat, well, that and all the afternoon sunlight beating down on this side of the house...
I was pretty sweaty.
Hubbs said,"you're pregnant" and turned on the ac and said to go back to sleep.

Good hubbs.

UU needs a like feature.

Seese, my thoughts are with you, even more.

I lost a friend, too, this morning. Found out at dinner.
Still processing. It was a surprise but not a shock. Unhealthy, overweight, in his late 50s, with heart problems.
Sucks, though.

Just... sucks.

(((UE))) I'm so sorry to hear that, E. It's never easy, shock or not....

Harrumph. We are expecting major winter crap the next few days. Luckily the 10 - 12 inches of predicted snow won't accptually accumulate that high. More like 5 or 6.

Man.....

California weather.
Herb Ohta Jr.

. . . just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom