::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I try to be creative with stuff to make them think its fun, Summer loved it!!

When my brother was very little he and my dad planted carrot seeds. After my brother went to bed my dad went to the store and bought a huge carrot with the greens still on it and put it in the earth for my brother to find in the morning.

Tips are easy.
Move the decimal one space left and double it.
That's 20%.
Adjust from there.

That's the trick I was taught, but I never remember what way to move the decimal, or to double it...so I either come up with like a 10 cent or 100 dollar tip, lol

Realistically, at a fancy place, that's not that bad.

We've dropped more than half that on very fancy dinners for 2.. mind you not often, but on very special occasions.

I was Hesitant to say anything, but we dropped more than that for me, Mika and James at Nobu's and about that much for the two of us at The French Laundry.

Emailed my list of 20 to my boss. The two bosses had made theirs.....one had 25 the other 10. So they settled on 15. I took out the boring stuff. I'm much more interesting at 15.

ughh!!

Tomorrow I go in for a crown. I have a cavity on a back tooth, and there isn't enough tooth left for just a filling. So, I have to get a crown on it. Luckily my insurance will pay for half of it. Unfortunately, my half is about $600. I could have gotten a pretty nice uke with that much money.

You can't chew with a uke:) Your teeth are important!

We kissed. It was awesome. Let's hear it for spring flings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom