::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going alone on the train. from okc to ftw departs at 8:25 gets to ftw 12:39 to texarkana departs 2:20 arrives at 8:43

Let's see...I left Portland at 3 p.m. and arrived in Minneapolis at 7 a.m.

Two days later.

Seriously, they had one at one time?

Yeah - I think it was called reputation points or something - but each post had a + on it somewhere - if you liked the post you could click the +...pretty much like "liking" something in Facebook.

You know how all the characters of the Ingalls family from "Little House" were played by attractive/cute actors and actresses? Well, I've seen pictures of the actual people they portray. Yeesh!

I was Hesitant to say anything, but we dropped more than that for me, Mika and James at Nobu's and about that much for the two of us at The French Laundry.

Yup.... 320/4 = $80/head... - at a decent restaurant that is a very fair price - if it included wine it is cheap!
Definitely the law of diminishing returns - but sometimes memories are priceless.......*

*I really wrote that? Excuse me whilst I puke! :D

Yup.... 320/4 = $80/head... - at a decent restaurant that is a very fair price - if it included wine it is cheap!
Definitely the law of diminishing returns - but sometimes memories are priceless.......*

*I really wrote that? Excuse me whilst I puke! :D

My wife and I ate at a fancy schmancy restaurant in Gatlinburg, Tennessee once. $130 for the two of us...in 1997. The only good memory I have of it is we were sitting next to the window where you could view the river. We got to see otters swiming.

Actually, the fireworks was a Brady Bunch reference. Bobby and a little girl kissed and he saw fireworks.

Yeah...we're both getting old.

When Mary Rose and I first kissed, she did see fireworks. It was during Cincinnati's River Festival and fireworks display.

Another good thing--my goal for the next while is to work two OT shifts per pay period (2 weeks). Pay period started Sunday, and this is my 2nd one. I don't have to work any more OT's for the next 11 days. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom