::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the kidlet in the crib. You'd think I'm sending him away to solitary confinement for 100 years.... He quiets down fast, but still-- what a brat!

He's now in there singing to his monkeys, probably singing the 'My mommy wants me to nap blues'

Went to a pizza place last night and they had a Nutella pizza and a smores pizza too, I would have gotten the smores pizza but was scared too

AGRIVATION! The new guy in the neighborhood, planned his wedding in the party field for a week before UWC and didn't ask anyone (especially me) about it or if that was OK. I got an invitataion yesterday. So now I've got to be the bad guy and be sure no one burns my wood pile, really looking forward to guarding that all night and keeping the drunks from lighting it up. If the idiot would have just asked me about it in advance he would have saved himself and me a big headache. If he would have it the week after UWC, he could have gotten the shitters cheaper, the grass would have been cut, the lights would be on the stage, there would be a bridge over the creek, but nooooooooooooooo, no sense in that.

This isn't it. But:

Code:
[CENTER]To Sir With Love
Lulu[/CENTER]

[C] Those school girl days
[D] Of telling [F] tales and biting [C] nails are gone
[C] But in my mind
[D] I know they [F] will still live [C] on and on

[B7] But how do you [Em] thank someone
Who has [B7] taken you from crayons [Em] to perfume
[D] It isn't [G] easy but I'll [D] try [A7]

If you [D] wanted the sky
I'd [C] write across the sky in [D] letters
That would [C] soar a thousand feet [D] high
To [G] Sir with [A] love

[C] The time has come
[D] For closing [F] books and long last [C] looks must end
[C] And as I leave
[D] I know that [F] I am leaving [C] my best friend

[B7] A friend who taught me [Em] right from wrong
And [B7] weak from strong that's a lot to [Em] learn
[D] What what can I [G] give you in re[D]turn [A7]

If you [D] wanted the moon
I would [C] try to make a start but
[D] I Would [C] rather you let me give my [D] heart
To [G] Sir with [A] love

You can never go wrong with Lulu.

AGRIVATION! The new guy in the neighborhood, planned his wedding in the party field for a week before UWC and didn't ask anyone (especially me) about it or if that was OK. I got an invitataion yesterday. So now I've got to be the bad guy and be sure no one burns my wood pile, really looking forward to guarding that all night and keeping the drunks from lighting it up. If the idiot would have just asked me about it in advance he would have saved himself and me a big headache. If he would have it the week after UWC, he could have gotten the shitters cheaper, the grass would have been cut, the lights would be on the stage, there would be a bridge over the creek, but nooooooooooooooo, no sense in that.

never being to UWC is the field yours or a free for all? BTW this sucks, good luck

Oh, since my day is going so well they de decided to do a computer software update. From office 2007 to 2010. Now they lost all my shortcuts.

Ugh. I hate when IT pushed updates like that. Maybe I'm too nice, but I wait until people are ready for the newer versions of office. If they get a new machine, they get the new office, but I don't push it on people if I don't have to. Especially since we skipped 2007, and went from 2003 to 2010. It's SO different. The powers just sent a bunch of admin staff to 2010 classes, so I've been doing a bunch of installs lately...but since they were ready for it, I haven't heard any belly-aching.

Ugh. I hate when IT pushed updates like that. Maybe I'm too nice, but I wait until people are ready for the newer versions of office. If they get a new machine, they get the new office, but I don't push it on people if I don't have to. Especially since we skipped 2007, and went from 2003 to 2010. It's SO different. The powers just sent a bunch of admin staff to 2010 classes, so I've been doing a bunch of installs lately...but since they were ready for it, I haven't heard any belly-aching.

I hate 2010. Fiery passion.

No zest?

Here, you can borrow mine.

Random factoid: I cannot use Zest. It gives me a really bad rash. I thought I caught the plague the day after I used it, so I of course took a really hot shower and used tons of soap trying to wash the plague off...not a happy week.

Love that Lulu song.

That sounds annoying. I think you should get a cadre of pohos to come early and camp out. Perhaps a group performance of that divinyls song would be a nice first dance tune for the happy couple.

Uh, the week before as in the week of the 20th, or the week leading up to it?

I hate 2010. Fiery passion.

So do I. I used it for exactly one day then reinstalled 2003.

Ah, the glories of being a department of one!

The downside, it always takes me a moment to get my bearings when I go to help someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom