UWC V Photos!

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
Okay guys! It's that time of the year where I finally finish editing the pictures and paste them onto a gallery for your viewing pleasure. This year was awesome like always, unofrutantly I didn't get to snap pics at Muddy Boots due to me being slightly inebriated, but I did catch a good bit of the craziness at the field.

Online Gallery
This can be found at http://colincolemanfotos.pass.us/uwcv/
Safari has been weird so you might have to open this in Firefox or something else.

You can view the pictures in a sort of batch listing or you can click on an individual picture and scroll through them at a higher resolution. Also with that, you can download the pictures individually, post them on FB/Twitter/Pinterest too. Feel free to use these for whatever you want, if you need a higher resolution for something just message me somewhere and I'll get them to you.

Thanks again to everyone for another amazing year at paradise. Hope to see you all next year. Below are 25 of my favorite pictures from this year's UWC.

Last edited:
Okay guys! It's that time of the year where I finally finish editing the pictures and paste them onto a gallery for your viewing pleasure. This year was awesome like always, unofrutantly I didn't get to snap pics at Muddy Boots due to me being slightly inebriated, but I did catch a good bit of the craziness at the field.

Online Gallery
This can be found at http://colincolemanfotos.pass.us/uwcv/
Safari has been weird so you might have to open this in Firefox or something else.

You can view the pictures in a sort of batch listing or you can click on an individual picture and scroll through them at a higher resolution. Also with that, you can download the pictures individually, post them on FB/Twitter/Pinterest too. Feel free to use these for whatever you want, if you need a higher resolution for something just message me somewhere and I'll get them to you.

Thanks again to everyone for another amazing year at paradise. Hope to see you all next year. Below are 25 of my favorite pictures from this year's UWC.

Colin, the photos are wonderful, as always. Thanks for sharing them with us!!

Omg!

Colin - these are so amazing!!!!! Wow. I am blown away and miss being there so much already!!!!

Ha! Who took the pic of YetiYeti while you were up on stage?

Colin -- wonderful. You really capture the whole mood. Thanks.

Great photos, Colin! You done good.

Did Hannah take them? I was so drunk I don't remember clearly...

It was actually Jenna. She told me to give her the camera and I gave her a crash course on how to use it. Pretty talented girl there.
I'm glad everyone likes the pics, I love doing this.

It was actually Jenna. She told me to give her the camera and I gave her a crash course on how to use it. Pretty talented girl there.
I'm glad everyone likes the pics, I love doing this.

I told you I was drunk! Now I remember you giving it to Jenna. That girl is awesome!

Colin you rock!

Colin -- wonderful. You really capture the whole mood. Thanks.

Colin, beautifully done as usual. Loved them all. Sukie, you are in two of my favorites. The one that almost made me cry was the hug, you and Thom. His face says it all. And the look of exhausted frustration/happiness that you went as far as you could and did a damn good job along the way with DeG smiling, I imagine pleased with the way you were playing his song and waiting for a cue. Thanks for letting me come along to hear you practice with DeG, the entire song x2. My new all time favorite, beautiful instrumental. I'm in awe of your playing, Sukie, really! Can see your growth over the last two years - as you said "playing all the way up the neck". WOW!

Top Bottom