::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertaining and educational vid, Mike. Just wondering, how do they "make" a new queen? Is it a baby of the original queen?

They use a normal worker egg laid by the queen and feed it royal jelly which turns it into a queen. Bees are hugely fascinating, they communicate extremely well with each other.

I haven't been a full time sushi chef in twenty years now, but I still recognize old customers. I can't remember their names but I can still remember their regular orders:)

Yeah it's weird... For me I could have only met you once and I will recognixe you...

Do you really think the family would leave you alone at the bottom of the hill? I think you'd have the same distractions there as you would above the garage....

It's ok, the real plan is for me to buy it anyway.

It's a nice gig, but I'm sure teaching is more fulfilling. I'm kind of burned out on dealing with the dev process right now.

Adult stupidity annoys and disappoints me. I expect it somewhat out of kids.

and meetings suck!!! I spent my life in meetings for two years and that was all I could take.

Adult stupidity and boredom outweighed the $$$$ and I went back to teaching where I felt good about myself and what I was doing, every day.

You have to like it and have fun with it though or it's just another job, a really poor paying job for the work you put into it.

After a hiatus due to Breedlove then Shane being here (we lifted, no cardio) and UWC, I went for a 3 mile run around Rock Knob today. My lap pace was 15 minutes. I SUCK!!! Grated a lot of it was because it was uphill and then down the hill it was rocky and washed out so I could not go but so fast... but still.

I lost a large amount of weight in America. Good thing we didn't do cardio. My body is used to a lot of fuel...

There's an ad for single asian women on the side of my YouTube channel right now that looks strikingly like my ex . . . .with some MAJOR enhancements.

Kind of funny to me.

My dog is definitely getting old, she fell off the deck a few days ago ( no injury thankfully). Poor thing, she's as sweet as they come. You've got my sympathy.

I really missed her this year. There was a different dog there, but it just wasn't the same.
By the way -- how is the heart worm thing coming along?

This is crazy to me considering the amount of bad stuff we were making you eat!

Fuel is different than food. I'm sure the white floured, sugar coated, oil soaked crap he was eating here just ran thru him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom