Colin and Rob Thread

Yep. We are free!!!

I'm taking next Friday off, too. He seemed surprised about that. Huh? It's the July 4th weekend. Nope. I'm busy.

July 4th isn't that big of a deal in Hawaii. It's not like New Year's. We definitely partied harder then.

Colin & Sukie what are you working on with him?

Rob, have you written anything new recently?

July 4th isn't that big of a deal in Hawaii. It's not like New Year's. We definitely partied harder then.

Maybe it's bigger in states like Minnesota? We only have so many summer weather weekends. We must celebrate every single one. Plus it's a 5 day weekend for me.

What am Imworking on? My thumb. Really. All I really am supposed to work on are thumb exercises. The worm using just my thumb, and picking DUD for each note. And sing my thumb to pick on C and E strings without hitting my other strings, and playing 2 strings with my thumb. And then I'm supposed to start playing the songs I know with my new-found tone. It's not that easy.

Maybe it's bigger in states like Minnesota? We only have so many summer weather weekends. We must celebrate every single one. Plus it's a 5 day weekend for me.

What am Imworking on? My thumb. Really. All I really am supposed to work on are thumb exercises. The worm using just my thumb, and picking DUD for each note. And sing my thumb to pick on C and E strings without hitting my other strings, and playing 2 strings with my thumb. And then I'm supposed to start playing the songs I know with my new-found tone. It's not that easy.

Lucky for me using my thumb made a lot of sense and I did that from the beginning. The rest of my fingers are kind of dumb though. :p

Ummm I'm supposed to work on recording stuff but I haven't had a lot of time inbetween deli and photography to sit down and record anything good.

Plus, my stupid A string decided to pop back out and now it's too short to go back in. Waiting on new strings. I tried using the Savarez the frenchies gave us but I didn't like them that much.

Ummm I'm supposed to work on recording stuff but I haven't had a lot of time inbetween deli and photography to sit down and record anything good.

Plus, my stupid A string decided to pop back out and now it's too short to go back in. Waiting on new strings. I tried using the Savarez the frenchies gave us but I didn't like them that much.

Colin is used to popping out and being too short to go back in!

Top Bottom