New Moore Bettah Uke

Very nice as usual Chuck.

I see you're showing off your shop chops too! With that eliptical rosette and the bridge inlay too...

Very nice as usual Chuck.

I see you're showing off your shop chops too! With that eliptical rosette and the bridge inlay too...

Hey Terrance...
Thanks for noticing the offset rosette it does it for me I love it...takes Chuck almost the whole day to do it.....

Thanks Chuck for doing it for me..

I want to join the spruce / milo club too so I can hang out with u and Stan next time I visit!

Chuck, can I have one pretty please? :p

you can hang with us anytime...
we got to go and meet Chuck too...

wow..Len....what a beauty you got here...Chuck did a nice work on yours.
I'd like to see you play rather than corey haha...
Congratulations again....my MB brother! :)

wow..Len....what a beauty you got here...Chuck did a nice work on yours.
I'd like to see you play rather than corey haha...
Congratulations again....my MB brother! :)

Thanks you my MB sister...
you have to come and visit too...Yes Chuck did me a great favor and built me a Beautiful Ukulele I will keep and
enjoy forever....

I hope you get a chance to get a Custom Moore Bettah too...keep your fingers crossed..

I had mine crossed for a long time...haha

Thanks you my MB sister...
you have to come and visit too...Yes Chuck did me a great favor and built me a Beautiful Ukulele I will keep and
enjoy forever....

I hope you get a chance to get a Custom Moore Bettah too...keep your fingers crossed..

I had mine crossed for a long time...haha

I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed haha :cool:

Here's Bruddah Lens' MB brother made at the same time.

Name is "Two Feathers; Named after a spirit guide who appeared to me when I was 4 or 5 sitting on the slopes of Mt. Jumbo in Missoula, Montana.
The grizzly bearpaw represents my Lakota native ancestory and signifys strength, dilegence and patience.

Chuck and I combined our two cultures by using bearclaw spruce, sacred wood from the native mother tree and milo, sacred wood from the island culture. Radiused ebony fretboard and headstock with a thin neck.

The first night playing I stayed up til three. Not by choice but it seemed TF was soaking up the energy like a sponge. Was really surreal.

I am beyond blessed having my Spirit Totem built by a man who truly understood the healing nature this uke will be used for. And I'm blessed to have the brother of Len's palmtree; may they both bring happiness and joy for many fruture generations after us.

Attachments

• DSC_0006-1.jpg
    DSC_0006-1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Name is "Two Feathers; Named after a spirit guide who appeared to me when I was 4 or 5 sitting on the slopes of Mt. Jumbo in Missoula, Montana.
The grizzly bearpaw represents my Lakota native ancestory and signifys strength, dilegence and patience.

Chuck and I combined our two cultures by using bearclaw spruce, sacred wood from the native mother tree and milo, sacred wood from the island culture. Radiused ebony fretboard and headstock with a thin neck.

The first night playing I stayed up til three. Not by choice but it seemed TF was soaking up the energy like a sponge. Was really surreal.

I am beyond blessed having my Spirit Totem built by a man who truly understood the healing nature this uke will be used for. And I'm blessed to have the brother of Len's palmtree; may they both bring happiness and joy for many fruture generations after us.

Very Nice Pat...

Like I told you earlier...

this beautiful Ukulele will be with me forever...and I will always think of you My Moore Bettah Brother when I look back and remember our ukes were being built together...and of course with Chuck as the main person behind the whole experience...

the feathers are beautiful...and the Grizzly Bearclaw which gives you strength...and of course the Bearclaw Spruce that means so much to you...

congratulations Pat...Your Moore Bettah(Two Feathers) one of the nicest ones I have ever seen and I know it means so much to you...
Play it in good health my brother...

Congratulations on your new uke day Len! A Moore Bettah! Beautiful uke and great wood choices! Bet it sounds as good as it looks!

So many congratulatory wishes to both Len and Patrick on their gorgeous Moore Bettah ukuleles! Thanks so much to Len, Chuck, and Patrick for sharing the beautiful pics of these amazing ukes with us on UU! Happy strummings!

Congreat Len, Pat and Howie on Your MB builds...they look awesome....there is nothing finer than a Moore Bettah...Chuckie puts his heart, soul and creativity inn each build is unique...
totally priceless mostly all owners are keepers and custodians of their lovely ukulele.....

congrats to Pat, too! Just beautiful ukes! The only thing that surpasses their beauty is their sound. I would love to be in on this bearclaw/Milo Moore Bettah trend! What a great sound combination.

Chuck Moore, a master who continues to improve. I am in awe!

AMAZING uke Len!!!

I can see your grin as I write this my friend;) FROM EAR TO EAR!!! These ukes are in a class of their own. The bearclaw is ʻprettyʻ, and the Milo is stunning with the different colors peeling through. And the Ziricote is different which I like. Iʻm happy for you braddah!

You and Stan are blessed!!!;)

Congrats Hawaii50! glad I got to see it :D I really like the wood you picked on the fretboard it compliments the fretboard binding and position markers really nice. can't wait to hear a sound sample.

A couple of beauties, Len and Pat. And Chuck, truly another feather in your cap!

I love this one Patrick and the significance for you...What an incredible uke and treasure and spirit!

Congrats on such a beautiful uke. Hope you get many happy years with it!

Another work of art. Congrats!!

Top Bottom