Ukulele Stickers

ukeeku

Reaction score
Bought a vinyl cutter a few weeks back, now I have a an Etsy store. Check it out. All ukulele related stuff to start. All designs are done with approval of their owners if they are not my designs. I will be posting more designs monthly.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Ukeeku

all.gif

please contact me for custom stuff or if you have ideas. I do pay people for their designs sometimes.

By chance, anyone have Ideas or designs they would like to see?
I am paying people for their designs (So much per sticker I make)

Working on a few gCEA, GCEA ones, have emails out to other performers and companies to sell their stuff.

If you could get permission to use it I'd love to see the Mighty Uke fist holding the ukulele up. (no text)
Lansing2013.jpg

OH, wanted to try this out, and since you guys are giving me ideas, here is $1 off a $4 or more order. Expires Sept 1, 2015
UUSTICKERTHREAD

I just like the hand holding a uke. Doesn't necessarily need to be the mighty uke logo. The Uke Hunt logo is very cool too.

How much would shipping be for international orders?

I just like the hand holding a uke. Doesn't necessarily need to be the mighty uke logo. The Uke Hunt logo is very cool too.

Ditto this. I don't care for the text. I'll have to check out the other hand holding uke logos.

How much would shipping be for international orders?

Ditto this. I don't care for the text. I'll have to check out the other hand holding uke logos.
I have for Canada $2 american, Toronto.. it actually cost me $2.60

Awesome! I can live with that shipping price. I'm looking at some possible custom stickers too. I'll send ya PM when I figure out what I want. :)

Very cool! I really like the heart one!

LOL...how much detail can you get/do you want to go on these stickers...can you print onto the vinyl or is it shaped and cut only ?

I can go pretty small with detail, I think I have done 1/16" lines and circles.
Currently I am just cutting the shapes out of a piece of vinyl. I am not printing and cutting yet. that takes a very nice laser printer.

I have my limited edition UKE HUNT shirt!

I also own a Roland GX-24 I do my own windows. :)

I have my limited edition UKE HUNT shirt!

I got one too - last year for my birthday. Most people don't get it. My wife says I can wear it anyplace I want to.

Top Bottom