MY BACK PAGES - Collboration

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
MY BACK PAGES - Collaboration

Here's Aldrine, Seeso, Sebi, Baron, Dominator, Nigel, RussBuss, Kelly and me. Don't know how many of you caught this last week, but it is well worth looking at.

Last edited:
Outstanding work gentlemen, outstanding. Thank you for sharing a great tune.

Wow and more wow what an amazing performance!
I am totally speechless! This is awesome and inspiring!
Thank you all !
May I ask how many hours it took to produce this?

The whole project took 3 months, or there about. It took a week or two to plan: song, participants, key, instrumentals, etc. Recording and videoing took a long time. The audio track took a while to get right and the video came together quickly. The majority of the work was done by RussBuss.

The whole project took 3 months, or there about. It took a week or two to plan: song, participants, key, instrumentals, etc. Recording and videoing took a long time. The audio track took a while to get right and the video came together quickly. The majority of the work was done by RussBuss.

Very very impressive. RussBuss did a super job on the editing. You guys are truly the PRO!! Every one of you have such unique vocal. I am happy to see a Canadian is part of the team or that's in U.K.?

Last edited:
That's awesome! And pretty cool to see that I have the same mic as Russ and same headphones as Aldrine. :cool:

Wow, excellent job by all, and the editing was superb too! (And I could finally understand all the lyrics to this song...) Clicked through to the YouTube link just to re-listen and hit "like".

bratsche

Top Bottom