"Lonesome Road Strut" Cordoba Mini R + Tab

Oh yeah, that piece took me on an interesting journey - original? And very polished playing Campbell, particularly liked the ending! And the black backdrop.

Thanks Laurence, yes, it's a hotchpotch of bits and pieces that I based around "Lonesome Road Blues" also known as "Going Down The Road Feelin' Bad" :D

Very nicely done mate. Found myself finger tapping the arm of my chair whilst listening.

I always admire your videos, Campbell. How satisfying it must be to play so well.
Swingy Blues is my favorite. I indulge myself by playing in the morning before I go to work.
This piece was wonderful!

I always admire your videos, Campbell. How satisfying it must be to play so well.
Swingy Blues is my favorite. I indulge myself by playing in the morning before I go to work.
This piece was wonderful!

Thank you my friend, I'm like you, I love to play in the morning, I can't think of a nicer way to start the day! :D

Jupiter #47 just subscribed to your Mini's channel. He needs a few pointers. :p

Great stuff Campbell, I was brought up with all that Travis picking Atkins style. Davey Graham was very much into this style of playing also. "Going down that road feeling bad" was the first ever country blue tune I ever played.
I have a Gretsch guitalele which I dont think sounds great. You get a really nice sound out of the Cordoba. They are not expensive and are available in the UK. You have had the Cordoba a short while, are you views still very positive?
Mike

Great stuff Campbell, I was brought up with all that Travis picking Atkins style. Davey Graham was very much into this style of playing also. "Going down that road feeling bad" was the first ever country blue tune I ever played.
I have a Gretsch guitalele which I dont think sounds great. You get a really nice sound out of the Cordoba. They are not expensive and are available in the UK. You have had the Cordoba a short while, are you views still very positive?
Mike

Hi Mike, the Cordoba Mini is wonderful value for money, I'm very happy with mine. I fitted an LR Baggs Five 0 pickup, changed to some decent strings & that was it, they are basically fine, straight out of the box.

It sounds like we have similar influences in guitar players, once I discovered the styles of Travis, Reed, Atkins, Graham, Jansch, Renbourn etc, I was hooked :D

Hi Mike, the Cordoba Mini is wonderful value for money, I'm very happy with mine. I fitted an LR Baggs Five 0 pickup, changed to some decent strings & that was it, they are basically fine, straight out of the box.

It sounds like we have similar influences in guitar players, once I discovered the styles of Travis, Reed, Atkins, Graham, Jansch, Renbourn etc, I was hooked :D

Thanks for that info Campbell! When I was learning the guitar I just soaked up everything from heavy rock to classical music. I think I lived through the best times for music!
Mike

Top Bottom