::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Listening to bands like Tonic, The Cure, Level 42, etc. thinking I'm pretty hip.

A student just asked what oldie station I'm listening to. Their parents might like it.

Ouch.

Just a thought:

Shouldn't those kids whose parent's bribed their way into college be punished as well? They're definitely not innocent in all of this.

Just a thought:

Shouldn't those kids whose parent's bribed their way into college be punished as well? They're definitely not innocent in all of this.

Another thought:

Do we really expect anyone to be punished? Rich people caught bribing their kids into schools will also have access to rich lawyers to defend them. This will get swept under the rug and they can go back to being rich.

Another thought:

Do we really expect anyone to be punished? Rich people caught bribing their kids into schools will also have access to rich lawyers to defend them. This will get swept under the rug and they can go back to being rich.

Depressingly true.

Welcome to the fray SandChannel. It's a bit slow here these days but feel free to drop a thought or comment on the randomness that is the PoHo thread. My name is Gary

Another thought:

Probably right. But it's way outside my sphere of concern. I'm already angry about too many other things.

Hi SandChannel. Welcome to UU's rumpus room, where being random and softly inappropriate is just the thing. Kick up some sand.

Probably right. But it's way outside my sphere of concern. I'm already angry about too many other things.

Hi SandChannel. Welcome to UU's rumpus room, where being random and softly inappropriate is just the thing. Kick up some sand.

We used to be wildly inappropriate at times. I miss those days.

Ahhhh, the good old days.

It’s always better than you remember it being at the time. Even the field is way calmer than it was the first few years I went in 2010 and 2011. I think it’s better thou. It’s much more family friendly.

Well it's been almost 13 hours since the last post.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Top Bottom