::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I investigated how to do subscripts and superscripts on this machine. Along with some symbols. You need to go to a unicode mode. (Control Shift U) and then the code. It seems quite involved for what you get. But you can do it.

As an example:
Degree symbol is CTRL+SHIFT+U and then 00B0 (°)
That code is zero zero B zero.

These are characters I don't have on my keyboard.

I never even heard of this stuff before.

I guess we will all have to have a big piece of pi today?

pi.jpg

Someone pointed out that amid this college entrance scandal, it's a crock that good athletes get preference over good academics. You could get beat out of a college admission because some dumb kid is better at soccer than you.

Someone pointed out that amid this college entrance scandal, it's a crock that good athletes get preference over good academics. You could get beat out of a college admission because some dumb kid is better at soccer than you.

Well that's why the universities were built. To be the minor league for pro sports. Right?

Money talks and BS walks.

I have less of a problem with someone getting bumped to someone who can turn a physical skill into a valuable education than I do with flat out cheating/buying your way into a college.

I'd be much less pissed getting bumped by an athlete than someone who I feel is more undeserving. IMO the athlete is giving something back and somewhat earning it. The cheater has no upside to the school.

Top Bottom