WTB: Sopranino ukulele

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I'm looking for a decent Sopranino ukulele. It's the last one to add!
I'm not picky about finishes, nicks, or overall condition, as long as it can hold a tune (no intonation issues) and has no cracks, it's probably fine with me.
I don't care where it's made, or what it's made of.
My budget is around $100.

That's a shame. I have one I am asking GBP30 for, but it is only UK postage!

Good luck.

That's a shame. I have one I am asking GBP30 for, but it is only UK postage!

Good luck.

Demonstrated on this thread: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...nor-tiny-iUke-(UK-only)&p=2277876#post2277876

One recently went on eBay.UK for 50 GB Pounds. The iUke isn’t very big, is light and postage to the USA might not be too bad on it? I leave the OP to inquire about that. I suspect that its pineapple shape and solid top make this one of the better Sopraninos available.

Chris, have you a source for Tabs for the demonstration pieces that you played please?

Last edited:
Back in March, 2020, I ordered an iUke piccolo uke directly from the source in Italy. They had some models on sale (40% off) and it cost me around $78 including shipping. I live in NJ, and the iUke arrived in a matter of days. In fact, it got here faster than the Konter Uke I ordered from Michigan earlier on the same day!

Here’s the site I ordered from, and the credit card charge was to Aquila strings (the designers of the iUke). If the site loads in Italian, click on the little flag in the upper left to switch to English.

https://ukeforall.com/en/categoria-prodotto-en/ukulele-en/ukulele-sopranino-en/

Scooter

Ohana's SK-21 is very nice, and right around your budget figure. I have owned one (and have since passed it on); it was great looking, smooth sounding, and very good on the intonation!

Ohana's SK-21 is very nice, and right around your budget figure. I have owned one (and have since passed it on); it was great looking, smooth sounding, and very good on the intonation!
Thanks Bill. I'll probably try to test out this one and the TPK-25G that badhabits recommended.
But I'm still holding out hope for a member here willing to part with one. I'm a sucker for ukes with character vs the new stuff.

Thanks Bill. I'll probably try to test out this one and the TPK-25G that badhabits recommended.
But I'm still holding out hope for a member here willing to part with one. I'm a sucker for ukes with character vs the new stuff.

I hear ya, Critic! Well, hopefully there are a few floating around out there among Forum members, and you'll be able to score one at a decent price!

Top Bottom