FS: Kanile'a Premium Koa Slothead Tenor with Tru-R bracing and LR Baggs pickup

nico_r15

Reaction score
I purchased an amazing Kanile'a off of one of the users on this forum back at the beginning of COVID and have played it very minimally since then. And yes, the koa really looks this amazing. You could tell anybody that it's master grade and I'm sure they wouldn't question it; that's how great this thing looks. I wanted to see if there'd be any interest in it on here as I would like to make my money back. I originally paid $1800 (shipping included) and as you can see on HMS, it was listed at about $2400 originally so you know this ukulele is absolutely Kanile'a's highest quality.

Here is a link for the exact ukulele you would receive as it was originally purchased off of HMS: https://theukulelesite.com/shop-by/...lothead-tenor-ksr-t-tru-r-prem-g-s-22251.html

Last edited:
Perhaps you might post the price you are seeking. There is always interest for good instruments (and this is a beauty) at the right price. So rather than gauging interest, just put it up for sale.

I think he wants to get what he paid for it, $1800. It would be clearer to just say the price is $1800 , then he would see if there is interest.
Thanks! That's what I thought but just wanted to be sure lol

Top Bottom