Sorry I just absolutely must pointlessly gush about the S60T Tenor

Voran

Reaction score
Nah it's satin not gloss ;) ;)

I don't understand sorry lol

Does this mean you will be branching out from your preferred twangy tone?
Probably that thing is just so damn beautiful I get an adrenaline rush looking at it

Oh. You're just a voyeur. I thought you were going to join us on the dark side with tenor scales, low G strings, and those sorts of aberrations.
Might do, I want a ukubass and sopranissimo at some point too

Oh damn! I didn't realize they made that in a Tenor size. I have the Snail S60C, which is the exact same Uke, but in Concert size. The problem is, I love it! It is one of my best Concert Ukes. Now, my UAS is kicking and screaming and generally throwing a tantrum. I want the Tenor to go with my Concert. What a beautiful pair they'd make! :D I can see them hanging side by side, or me carrying them into a Uke club meeting in a nice double gig bag. Oh horrors! I think I'm going to have to get one. :eek:

PS: Go away Voran! You, ... you, ... you are a terrible influence!

It's just another ukulele. Don't choose instruments with your eyes, Voran. What is it like to play? What does it sound like?

It's just another ukulele. Don't choose instruments with your eyes, Voran. What is it like to play? What does it sound like?
Warm and mellow but still has the glassy insectile sound that first caught my ear and made me go 'Whoa what's that instrument, I want one of those.' Like a dragonfly or mantis decided to try and sing.

Oh damn! I didn't realize they made that in a Tenor size. I have the Snail S60C, which is the exact same Uke, but in Concert size. The problem is, I love it! It is one of my best Concert Ukes. Now, my UAS is kicking and screaming and generally throwing a tantrum. I want the Tenor to go with my Concert. What a beautiful pair they'd make! :D I can see them hanging side by side, or me carrying them into a Uke club meeting in a nice double gig bag. Oh horrors! I think I'm going to have to get one. :eek:

PS: Go away Voran! You, ... you, ... you are a terrible influence!
I triple dog dare you to buy one mwahahahahaha

I don't like instruments with satin finish. So no drooling on my part ;) :) :D
Looks like they also make Snails with a gloss finish, so maybe we can still get you to drool. 🤤

And Voran, if you want anyone to encourage you to develop UAS, this forum is the place for it. :LOL:
That Snail looks like a lovely ukulele, and I just listened to various Snail sound samples, and they sound good too.

Looks like they also make Snails with a gloss finish, so maybe we can still get you to drool. 🤤

And Voran, if you want anyone to encourage you to develop UAS, this forum is the place for it. :LOL:
That Snail looks like a lovely ukulele, and I just listened to various Snail sound samples, and they sound good too.

I wants me one...and a sopranissimo...and a ukubass...but not right now - got near 30 original songs I want to finish practising on my lil plain black soprano. The lyrics in my signature are from a new one called 'Wandering Albatross'.

Voran, you've been here less than a month, and already I can't remember what we did for fun before you showed up! :unsure:

My birthday is coming up next month. I think I'm going to let the family know that I want one of those Snail Tenors. That kind of sneaks it in around my UAS, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Voran, you've been here less than a month, and already I can't remember what we did for fun before you showed up! :unsure:

My birthday is coming up next month. I think I'm going to let the family know that I want one of those Snail Tenors. That kind of sneaks it in around my UAS, doesn't it? :rolleyes:
Haha! Thanks for the compliment.

You should absolutely ask for one for your birthday! Everyone needs a Snail Tenor!

It's 1am. I can't play my uke at this hour.
The good thing about the uke is that it's so small.... if you need a dose, you can play it in the car with the windows up.

The good thing about the uke is that it's so small.... if you need a dose, you can play it in the car with the windows up.
My neighbors would cause trouble. Their children can throw rocks at my dog, they can crash their cars and have fist fights at o dark thirty in the morning, but God forbid I play a musical instrument...They literally notice when people fart in their own bathrooms and gossip about it. I swear on my life I am not making that one up. I'm working on moving...

My neighbors would cause trouble. Their children can throw rocks at my dog, they can crash their cars and have fist fights at o dark thirty in the morning, but God forbid I play a musical instrument...They literally notice when people fart in their own bathrooms and gossip about it. I swear on my life I am not making that one up. I'm working on moving...

Sorry to hear it.

Maybe try this

Top Bottom