FS: Romero Creations Spalted Mango ST Concert

AmyDee

Reaction score
I bought this beauty in July, 2019 from Terry Carter at Uke Like the Pros. Terry names all of his instruments, and he called this one "Angel Wings" because the light markings around the sound hole resemble wings. All spalted mango instruments have unique markings, and I think this one is especially pretty.

I loved it so much that I bought another one, this time the slightly larger Tiny Tenor version in koa. Since then, Angel Wings has been spending all of her time packed away in the closet. So I've decided to post it to see if anyone would like to give her more attention.

I had a MiSi pickup added when I ordered it. It was installed by Pepe Romero himself for $250. It is in excellent condition. No dings, nicks or scratches that I can find. I've kept it stored it in the custom semi rigid case that it came it, with a humidifier.

Asking $750, which includes shipping and the case.

Attachments

• IMG_5202.jpg
    IMG_5202.jpg
    1,011.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_5203.jpg
    IMG_5203.jpg
    990.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_5205.jpg
    IMG_5205.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5210.jpg
    IMG_5210.jpg
    932.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5204.jpg
    IMG_5204.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 125
I bought this beauty in July, 2019 from Terry Carter at Uke Like the Pros. Terry names all of his instruments, and he called this one "Angel Wings" because the light markings around the sound hole resemble wings. All spalted mango instruments have unique markings, and I think this one is especially pretty.

I loved it so much that I bought another one, this time the slightly larger Tiny Tenor version in koa. Since then, Angel Wings has been spending all of her time packed away in the closet. So I've decided to post it to see if anyone would like to give her more attention.

I had a MiSi pickup added when I ordered it. It was installed by Pepe Romero himself for $250. It is in excellent condition. No dings, nicks or scratches that I can find. I've kept it stored it in the custom semi rigid case that it came it, with a humidifier.

Asking $750, which includes shipping and the case.
Have you ever tried tenor strings on it? I find the strings tension to be very rigid.

Top Bottom