Humble Baritronics access denied?

arktrav

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am trying to use the Humble Baritronics and consistentlyt et the "access denied" message and to sigh in with another account in Google. I have no idea what all this is about. I like the site but all this too much trouble. Can you help?

i am not sure I fully understand the difference. However, I used your citation and then went to "home" where the "baripicking" selection is located and still got the "access denied" message. I don't understand because I am using the same Google account I have had forever. There must be something about "humble baritronics" I am missing or doing wrong. It is not that big of an issue but I like to visit some of the sites associated with it but, end the end, I don't have to. thanks, J.C. Bryant

maybe click on "view the web version"? at the bottom of that page. it worked for me, no sign-in.

i am not sure I fully understand the difference. However, I used your citation and then went to "home" where the "baripicking" selection is located and still got the "access denied" message. I don't understand because I am using the same Google account I have had forever. There must be something about "humble baritronics" I am missing or doing wrong. It is not that big of an issue but I like to visit some of the sites associated with it but, end the end, I don't have to. thanks, J.C. Bryant
This may be "way out there" but ... a few months ago I got a notice from Google saying -in essence- that if I used my Google sign-on to access sites/services that I might have problems getting those services. And, for some seldom-visited sites I got similar access denials. I chose to 'enroll' of create an account using a different account ID/new password specifically for that service. I agree with Neil_O... go to the web version; creating a new account might help.

EDIT: My tech guru friend, who keeps up with this stuff, surmised that it had something to do with some changes/improvements to Google security processes. I.e., the vender using the google sign in hadn't updated to their new process/requirements.

Just another idea - in case it matters - does using an "incognito" tab help? Or did you recently add a VPN to your system? There are some sites that affects. Good luck! Technology is amazing when it's not being obscurely frustrating.

I have tried several things but still get "access denied". so I will jsut leve the site alone. I have tried new acounts in Google, signing off and back on, going through my google account to see if anythin steands out that might cause a problem. I will forget it1 Too many other things I can be doing. Blessings to all!

Maybe to help others, Jeff of Humble Baritonics, informed me that Googlge had done an upgrade and since then things have been confused. He is trying to help me. Justr FYI

Top Bottom