SOTU 537 – “Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned.”

I have yet to start listening to the playlist, but judging from the thread I can tell it's been a fun week. Thanks for hosting, Ila. I love those badges. Wear them with pride, oh worthy winners!

What a wild ride this week has been! Thanks to everyone who participated. I enjoyed every minute of this week’s contributions.

There were so many great submissions that, like last time I hosted, it is fairly impossible to pick just one winner. I’m not a fan of the randomizer picking winners. So I gave it a good, long, hard think, listened to all the submissions again, and decided on what I consider to be the three submissions that best fit the theme and which made me smile. In no particular order, they are:

• Mourningdove’s cover of “Before He Cheats”
  • Charley’s cover of “Goodbye Earl” and
  • LimousinLil’s cover of “Gonna Get Along Without You Now”
For our winners, I have Ukulele Badass merit badges suitable for adorning hats, jackets, or even ukulele cases. Winners, please contact me directly with shipping information so I can get these out to you ASAP.
View attachment 141021

Thanks again to all who participated! I look forward to hosting again sometime soon.
thanks for the accolade ... i always think that what i lose in talent i try to make up with a bit of effort

And thank you, Ila! My badge arrived today ... I've always wanted to be a "badass" something or other; but I thought I'd left it too late. Now I just have to decide what to put it on! Thanks so much!
Thanks for letting me know it arrived. And Val, you were always a Badass! You just needed a merit badge.

Top Bottom