Mrs Wilton's fine summer freckles - Suite for Solo Ukulele

Wonderful song, beautifully played. Those little shots of discord are brilliant, and some sections remind me of Baroque composers.
Thank you very much, Patty. I deeply appreciate your views. When I compose, I am not conscious of imitating a historical style - only of musically expressing my innermost feelings and life experiences. Stylistic features from the entire history of music can appear - from the Gregorian hymns of the Middle Ages to the complex soundscapes of Impressionism. The music is allowed to flow freely. Composing for ukulele is so inspiring! I really feel at home with this little instrument.

Thank you very much, Patty. I deeply appreciate your views. When I compose, I am not conscious of imitating a historical style - only of musically expressing my innermost feelings and life experiences. Stylistic features from the entire history of music can appear - from the Gregorian hymns of the Middle Ages to the complex soundscapes of Impressionism. The music is allowed to flow freely. Composing for ukulele is so inspiring! I really feel at home with this little instrument.
It is quite obvious that you are at home with this divine little instrument!

Thank you Simen for a peek at your process. How wonderful. And I am delighted that you're inspired to compose for ukulele, you do a beautiful job.
It is quite obvious that you are at home with this divine little instrument!
+1!

Top Bottom