** NO LONGER LOOKING ** Want to buy a Rebel soprano

uketorik

Reaction score
Thinking about getting a Rebel soprano. If you got one in good condition at a reasonable price, please let me know! Thanks a lot.

Reactions: CPG
More specifically, I’m very interested in the Cheesecake and Double Cheese soprano. If you have one you’re thinking of letting go, please let me know. Thank you!

I have one on consignment at Gryphon Strings, you can call and ask for Michael. It is a mango soprano double crème and sounds amazing.

I have one on consignment at Gryphon Strings, you can call and ask for Michael. It is a mango soprano double crème and sounds amazing.
Thanks for the heads up! Actually I’ve just taken delivery of a Double Creme soprano and love it so much I’m thinking about getting the spruce top, either the thinline Cheesecake or the thicker Double Cheese.

Thanks for the heads up! Actually I’ve just taken delivery of a Double Creme soprano and love it so much I’m thinking about getting the spruce top, either the thinline Cheesecake or the thicker Double Cheese.

I have a Rebel Prototype if you're interested. Solid acacia, maple fretboard, gotoh tuners.

I have a Rebel mango double creme in concert if you're interested.

Top Bottom