Uke i can get for cheap or free?

YoungBP

Reaction score
Yea i quit playing uke for a while cause my dad wanted me to play guitar and its just not working out for me and i wana get back to uke unfortunately i dont have a uke so i cant get back into it. Anyone have a cheap but good uke i can buy or free uke? Please

While we're at it, anyone got a free laptop for me? :rolleyes:
Come on, anyone can scrape together a few bucks and get a dolphin. Sell the guitar (or offer it as a trade in the sales forum)...
skip coffee for a week ... can you still sell blood nowadays?:D

What happened to your first uke? And yes, you can get a Makala for $50. :)

I hear sperm banks give $50 a cup.

That's a Dolphin right there.

sell the guitar and get an ukulele.

I have got a free uke for you but you'd have to pay the shipping around $3000.

Well, I'm not so sure it's simple, really.

Nothing wrong in asking for a free ukulele, but isn't it better to earn it?

Oh THAT cup - I was picturing the kind in the kitchen cabinet, you know, the 8oz kind. Phew!

I'm not sure that's possible...but hey if you can do that you should consider switching into a profession that involves video cameras and really high heels.

While we're at it, anyone got a free laptop for me? :rolleyes:
Come on, anyone can scrape together a few bucks and get a dolphin. Sell the guitar (or offer it as a trade in the sales forum)...
skip coffee for a week ... can you still sell blood nowadays?:D

You can sell plasma:)

Yea i quit playing uke for a while cause my dad wanted me to play guitar and its just not working out for me and i wana get back to uke unfortunately i dont have a uke so i cant get back into it. Anyone have a cheap but good uke i can buy or free uke? Please

what is your budget? What happened to the uke you started with? Have you thought about asking for extra duties to try and raise the funds? A good uke can be had for around $40.

Top Bottom