I am not new. I'm not even nearly new. I'm second hand but bordering on vintage.

casetone2514

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I thought I'd say "Hi" here because it is quite some time since I posted anything on UU and many of you will not know me at all.

I am an enthusiastic amateur ukulele player, singer and songwriter and not particularly good at any of them. I used to do lots of cover versions of songs on my casetone2514 Youtube channel but (like many others) got burned by the copyright cops. Now I try to write original ukulele songs to post on my TonyCaseyUkulele Youtube channel but this is a very slow process for me so don't expect a huge quantity (or even quality) of material.

The last year has been a very difficult one for me in terms of free time and space to play the instrument I love or to share with others, but I hope to be a bit more active over the coming months and hope to chat with you UU ukers a lot more.

See you on the forums very soon.

Tony

Hi from a Scotsman in Yorkshire, nearly vintage also, unfortunately i am only a beginner so looking forward to hearing your work.

Welcome back!

Hi everyone.

I thought I'd say "Hi" here because it is quite some time since I posted anything on UU and many of you will not know me at all.

I am an enthusiastic amateur ukulele player, singer and songwriter and not particularly good at any of them. I used to do lots of cover versions of songs on my casetone2514 Youtube channel but (like many others) got burned by the copyright cops. Now I try to write original ukulele songs to post on my TonyCaseyUkulele Youtube channel but this is a very slow process for me so don't expect a huge quantity (or even quality) of material.

The last year has been a very difficult one for me in terms of free time and space to play the instrument I love or to share with others, but I hope to be a bit more active over the coming months and hope to chat with you UU ukers a lot more.

See you on the forums very soon.

Tony

Welcome back. You've been missed.

I heard Castleford had a pub that had a uke night, although that was a while ago?

Hi :D

Welcome Back :D I don't recognise the name, so I probably joined after you'd disappeared! I'm Joey, beginning/intermediate player also from the UK,. nice to see some more UK peeps on here :D

Joey :music:

Hi :D

Welcome Back :D I don't recognise the name, so I probably joined after you'd disappeared! I'm Joey, beginning/intermediate player also from the UK,. nice to see some more UK peeps on here :D

Joey :music:
Ah, Joey, but I know you.....
I sourced the Yew for your Cursley soprano. Some of it is going in to the neck of my Cursley Spalted Elm and Yew Soprano which should be ready very soon.
Tony

Top Bottom