::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....
who knew it was Mim's birthday huh?
MIM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:love:
Hey future boy, you're jumping the gun.....it's not Mims b-day for another 5 minutes here on the west coast of these united states.

Happy Birthday Mim!

images

There is a party I played at this week. A friend said maybe you can sing Blue moon of KY for us. I said maybe I will play the song, lol we will see. I know my singing is not the best but I have fun doing it.

Enjoying doing the song is what it's all about. Have fun!

I need to get into the rain locker and hit the ground running. I need to transport my bil to get his second eye worked on (cataracts) this morning. Later!

Here are a couple pics Levi took:

This is such a selling point on this house you dont even know...
LOOK!
The, hopefully, future site of MIM'S UKES!

The top area is HUGE and already 1/2 of it is finished. And the view from that window is stellar. Did I mention it is HUGE... AND... away from the house which will help my focus a ton!

And we found out there is a compant that does high speed internet and phone in floyd and it looks like we have the ability to have true high speed (I hope, I hope, I hope). It gets better all the time!

IMG_7779.jpg

My favorite room, the dining room! I love the wood trim, it has the colonial peg flooring, and I may even keep the wallpaper. The colors and paper look like they were taken directly out of Colinial Williamsburg! AND there is a fireplace in it that is a raised semi-circle.

IMG_7771.jpg

If you look at the roof, you can see the shingles swaying in the breeze. There is one roof that has a bad flashing problem so the wood underneath is gonna need some help. I went on the dreariest day of the year. It is nice to see a pic of it in the sunshine. Dont mind my sister, she hid in the bushes and photobombed Levi.

IMG_7776.jpg

Here is our barn.. it does not look that good... BUT... the cinderblock bottom is in good shape, the floor is in good shape, we can replace the roof with a tin roof, add some stalls into the bottom, and we got a place for animals.

IMG_7781.jpg

Just catching up, this looks like a winner to me!

Our neighbors have donkeys. I found out they dont like the cold. So that makes me feel bad. And they still need a ferrier and what not. So might do a horse instead. Making too many plans. Need to stop. But I know no one else is looking into this house and even if the bank says the price they have is all they will take I think I would still go for it. I have to hope my dad would too ;)

Fingers Crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom