Remember when.......

MisoHappy

Reaction score
ok, so I'm only 11, so how am I posting this thread??? Well today, I was at Nohea Gallery, and I saw the most beautiful ukulele in there for only $130. I was all like "why the heck is it so cheap?". I mean, I could have bought it myself! So my dad said "you know that kamaka tenor your auntie gave you for safekeeping? She bought that one 20 years ago for about $200" :eek: That's incredible!! today they're worth almost $1,000 right?! So post things here that are exclusive to "your time", for want of better words.

I'm so sorry for putting this in the wrong section!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ok, so I'm only 11, so how am I posting this thread??? Well today, I was at Nohea Gallery, and I saw the most beautiful ukulele in there for only $130. I was all like "why the heck is it so cheap?". I mean, I could have bought it myself! So my dad said "you know that kamaka tenor your auntie gave you for safekeeping? She bought that one 20 years ago for about $200" :eek: That's incredible!! today they're worth almost $1,000 right?! So post things here that are exclusive to "your time", for want of better words.

I'm so sorry for putting this in the wrong section!!!!!!!!!

Are you really only 11 years old?

Uh, my most memorable thing was opening the case of my MP custom for the first time. I was just blown away..... Right when I thought things couldn't go better I strummed it. Wowsa.

8 tracks see'n as how vinyl records are making a comeback.
Single fin surf boards and Beaver tail wetsuits, oh wait that is cool again too...

Oh yea, vans with shag on the inside and murals on the outside!!!!!

Only bikers ridin Harleys...

********EDIT**********

seein' as folks are talkin turntables in this post...
If you don't know about this and have some Vinyl you want to turn in to cd/wav/mp3 check it out!!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Ion-TTUSB-Turntable-USB-Record/dp/B000BUEMOO
I use mine and it works great been doin ALOT of Vinyl thrift store shoppin
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/album.php?albumid=122

Last edited:
Are you really only 11 years old?

Uh, my most memorable thing was opening the case of my MP custom for the first time. I was just blown away..... Right when I thought things couldn't go better I strummed it. Wowsa.

Is it that surprising that I'm 11? lol

I just replaced my phono cartridge. Good to know I've come full circle to being hip again. (and I only just fixed my Zune after the Leap Year bug that crashed all the 30G ones...)

Wait a second, you fixed yours?! I still can't fix mine! It's driving me insane! What did you do?

I just replaced my phono cartridge. Good to know I've come full circle to being hip again. (and I only just fixed my Zune after the Leap Year bug that crashed all the 30G ones...)

yeah that was a fun bug, especially since I was traveling when it hit..
Edit: my bad for going off topic

Top Bottom