Hello from New Jersey!

Tsaw

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I joined UU a little over a month ago, shortly after I got my first uke. My Cordoba 20CM was a birthday gift to myself after a few years of day-dreaming about learning to play. Now that I have one, I day-dream about the next chance I'll have to play it again! But I guess I don't have to tell you guys what it's like getting bitten buy the ukulele bug, huh?

A little about me; I'm a native New Jerseyite (exit 130)...and...um...I play the ukulele when I don't have to be at w*rk....and I PROMISE, I will NEVER mention that four-letter "W" word on this site ever again!

Anyhow, a big ALOHA to everybody here at UU!

A hui hou kakou,
-Tsaw

Welcome to UU, Tsaw! :)

E komo mai! another native newjerseyian, im down by exit 84 . thought I did live in arizona for many of my younger years. and very interested in hawaii

sounds like you got the uke bug definately,. wait till the UAS or ukulele aquisition syndrom realy sets in lol

Aloha and welcome to the UU!!! Exit 9 here. Glad you joined us and congratulations on your new uke!!!!

Mahalo for the warm welcome guys!

...sounds like you got the uke bug definately,. wait till the UAS or ukulele aquisition syndrom realy sets in lol

And I think I'm showing the first symptoms of UAS...after less than 2 months of uke'ing (if that's a word). I've already been researching ukuleles hand-crafted here on the mainland.

Glad that you are here with us!

Yo, Tsaw! Welcome to the UU. Fun place, full of uke fanatics. Glad to have you join us - there is serious strength in numbers! :cool:

Another big Mahalo to those who posted since my last reply.
-Tsaw

Well, I can't help but chime in a say I'm a Jersey girl, too. (south) Grew up off Exit 4 of the TP and then moved to Exit 0 of the GS......>> Cape May. Relocated to NH about 16 years ago and now actually say "water" correctly.

Welcome to UU.

Well, I can't help but chime in a say I'm a Jersey girl, too. (south) Grew up off Exit 4 of the TP and then moved to Exit 0 of the GS......>> Cape May. Relocated to NH about 16 years ago and now actually say "water" correctly.

Welcome to UU.
Howdy Jersey Girl!

"Water"? What's that? You mean "Wortah"? Haha.
I was 12 before I relized you "WASH" the dishes, not "WARSH" them. It's no wonder my spelling skills are lacking!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Top Bottom