Recent content by 1014

1. 1014

Song Help Request Ernie Cruz Jr. & Where are the brothers

Mostly fish and surf nowadays. My pops da one still jamming but. Trying fo get my nephews for play too. Going go sac next Friday for conference, you guys still kanakapila? I junk now but. Ho chree years since I stay go home. Try look for haupia kulolo. Das da one haha
  2. 1014

Eo kanaka! chee just found my `ukulele, so figgah play um ah? haha how you?
  3. 1014

Long time bump up. if anybody can kako'o, it would be appreciated.
  4. 1014

Pre-tickets to Jake Shimabukuro Documentary showing @ SF Asian American Film Festival

http://mad.ly/862142 "...offering Discounted Early Bird Presale tickets to a Festival Special Screening of THE JAKE SHIMABUKURO DOCUMENTARY, playing at the Castro Theater on Wednesday, March 14. This is a not-to-miss SFIAAFF event! Directed by Tadashi Nakamura, this documentary chronicles Jake...
  5. 1014

Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs PDF

in theory, yeah, but the bill was written way too broad that depending on interpretation could include a msgboard where a user posting a link to an illegal reproduction could constitute "facilitation". maybe, i'm too conservative in my own in mind, but dealing w the use of copyrighted material...
  6. 1014

Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs PDF

word of warning, the new copyright/intellectual property act, SOPA. making its way up the House was created to help take the DMCA further by addressing those off seas sites, transferring the liability to not the actual infringer but to the host site. The Senate version, Protect IP, i believe has...
  7. 1014

pidgin to da max...

cheee hu! howzit braddahs. e kanaka and 808boy, when you guys go jam, call me too. i not too far. for reals, going go sac st for conference nov 4th. one day kine, so can cruise with you guys when stay pau. can practice `ukulele and pidgin haha. 808, i rarely talk pidgin now. or even `olelo. only...
  8. 1014

Song Help Request Watcha Talking Bout'-Kapena

haha i saw the thread title kapena and thought was one new song. i still remember cruising out of ewa beach to this song in the back of my cousin's truck haha
  9. 1014

Song Help Request Watcha Talking Bout'-Kapena

i thought this song was called Crazy?
  10. 1014

Herb Ohta Jr. wins Na Hoku Hanohano Best Instrumental Album.

surprised this didnt get run here, but "'Ukulele Nahenahe," by Herb Ohta Jr. won Instrumental Album of the Year. Two other primarily `Ukulele Albums were also nominated: Troy Fernandez "Hawaiian Style `Ukulele 2" and Kenneth Makuakane "`Ukulele Summit." All three albums were solid. also, "Solo...
  11. 1014

Song Help Request Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u by Olomana?

i havent played the song in awhile and i no more my `ukulele with me to figure it out, but I typically play the second version. try some different arpeggios, instead of strumming and for those kani/tings use harmonics. hope that helps.
  12. 1014

Song Help Request Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u by Olomana?

http://www.tropicalstormhawaii.com/music/hm/kuu_home_o_kahalu.txt http://www.tropicalstormhawaii.com/music/lj/kuu_home_o_kahaluu.txt
Top Bottom