Recent content by 13jparker

1. 13jparker

Blue Snowball USB Microphone

Has anyone tried it? I've read some buyer reviews on sites, but they're mixed and I'd like some more opinions. Also, does anyone know if it works with windows 7?
  2. 13jparker

Eleuke Jazz Tenor (Rosewood)

I got my Eleuke from Mim's Ukes a couple weeks ago and I am highly impressed. This is my first electric ukulele, and my first tenor. Pros: -The electronics are wonderful, with both a volume and tone knob to adjust how it sounds. -The sound is great; whether through an amp or headphones...
  3. 13jparker

SE Uke Fest II 2010

I'm interested.
  4. 13jparker

Transducer

Has anyone tried this transducer before? If so, i is it good? http://www.grizzly.com/products/Samba-Acoustic-Transducer-End-Pin/H6054
  5. 13jparker

Looking for information

I've inherited a ukulele from my grandfather and I can't find any information about it online, so I thought you guys might be able to help. =] It's a baritone uke (scale length of 20", full height of 29 1/2") it has a sticker on the headstock that says "Barclay." It has a sticker on the inside...
  6. 13jparker

Intonation trouble

I recently bought a new ukulele online and noticed that the intonation is off on the G and E strings. They're both about 15-25 cents sharp at the 12th fret. Would filing down the nut for these two strings solve the problem? If not, do you have any ideas of what would?
  7. 13jparker

Hello from Kentucky!

Hey, I've been playing the ukulele for about half a year now and found out about ukulele underground while I was looking for a new uke. You guys have helped a lot in my ukulele studies. I'm glad to be a part of this community. Thanks! -Joel
Top Bottom