Recent content by ajsGuitar

1. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

Super Mario Whiskey In the Jar
  2. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

Thank You. Just a hobby not really trying to promote my brand - though subscriptions to the channel help me to get more features on YouTube like a shorter URL. Did this as a weekly challenge to force me to keep practicing and hopefully get better over time :)
  3. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

Back to the Future Medley People Are Strange Mercedes Benz The Hangin Tree (From Hunger Games) Ode to Joy
  4. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

We'll Meet Again Ain't No Sunshine Oxygene/Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Waltzing Matilda for this week Duck Tales - Woo Hoo!
  5. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

Hey Jude Lean on me Dream a Little Dream of Me Amazing Grace Havana
  6. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

Wake me up when September ends I Am The Doctor Desperado Twin Peaks Theme The Way you make me feel
  7. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

Sunny Afternoon Mad World Make You Feel My Love Mississippi Blues Blueberry Hill
  8. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

Halo Suicide is Painless (MASH Theme) What a Wonderful World/Wonderful World Blackbird Sloop John B
  9. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

Little Black Rain Cloud Patience Moon River Rainbow Connection Ho Hey
  10. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

I will always love you Losing My Religion Crazy He's a pirate! Take me home, Country roads
  11. A

Working through a bunch of Guitar Solos

Hi, I've started to play through the Guitar Solos on https://www.tomguitar.co.uk/47-awesome-and-easy-guitar-solos. Hoping to post them 5 at a time. Thank You Allan
  12. A

Baker Street (Foo Fighters Version)

Hi, Here is a recording that I did of playing the Foo Fighters version of the Gerry Rafferty classic Baker Street. I played the Bass Guitar and all Electric Guitar parts. The verse melody is a voice synth and the drums were created using Hydrogen Drum Machine. Let me know what you think and...
  13. A

Weekly Ukulele Shorts

Since the start of the year I've been attempting to record myself playing a short Ukulele fingerstyle song based on the tab at ukulelehunt.com each week. Help me out by liking and subscribing - need to make it to 100 subscribers to get a custom link for my channel -...
  14. A

Beginner from Scotland

Hi, I'm Allan from Glasgow in Scotland. I used to play classical guitar when I was a teenager but put it aside when I started at University. Now many years later I decided to pick the guitar back up. After a month or two of relearning electric guitar I decided to buy a Bass Guitar and Ukulele...