austin1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My school had a small, general program too. I'm leaning towards archaeology, because it seems to be the only subfield that has any jobs at all. :( I think linguistics is way more interesting, though! Hope you have better luck getting into grad schools than I did.
    Aloha Tina, It's going quite well thank you. I hope all in life is well and dandy with you too. I love your horse Austin, he's extremely cool. I admire your giving of yourself in helping orphans in Bolivia, you're pretty amazing for someone so youthful. Keep up the faith and good works. Oh, and also your 'ukulele playing, you're a fast study, great first video! :cool:
    Hey, thanks! :D Us anthro majors gotta stick together! If only there were jobs in our field...
    The last month and a half for me was spent lying awake at night in suspense hoping for your llama video. :(
    Sweet videos? Hmm... perhaps "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard can be arranged.
    Holy cannoli, you have to take some vids. I watched your Austria mountain vids, your poor friend! Thanks for watching my originals. You rule. If I was a llama, I'd lick you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…