Recent content by banditcosmo

1. B

FS: Mya-Moe Baritone Classic (#1634)

2015 Mya-Moe Baritone Classic # 1634 (with case) for sale for $1300.00 plus shipping. No trades unless you have a American Paul Reed Smith guitar. This is a sweet sounding and looking baritone and I hate to sell it but I've decided to concentrate on playing 6 string guitar. I got it in a...
  2. B

Strings Recommendations for baritone strings?

I just put D'Addario Titaniums on my Mya-Moe. I'm not sure how I like them yet. How long does it take for the strings to settle down and stay in tune on a uke ? This was my first string change and I'm struggling to keep it in tune.
  3. B

new uke being delivered today, how long to wait to open it ?

I waited about an hour and a half all is good. Thanks everyone :) Awesome uke !
  4. B

new uke being delivered today, how long to wait to open it ?

Yea I got a new (used) uke being delivered today (a Mya-Moe Baritone) and it's really hot here so I'm wondering how long I should wait to open the box to let it acclimate to the temp change. I hate waiting but I don't want to damage it either. Is a couple hours ok ?
  5. B

Uke group bass players roll call

I don't play in a uku group (but I'd like to) but I do use my GT fretless in the band I play in. It works really well in an acoustic rock band.
Top Bottom