Recent content by BBQUKER

1. B

Bonanza Ukuleles are Back!

Pete told me they were going to Funky Frets and were planning on taking a few orders to keep him busy during the upcoming winter. Winter is long up in Big Falls, MN.
  2. B

Bonanza Ukuleles - EDIT: Apparently Closing

Pete has decided to retire and is no longer making ukuleles. Both are doing well.
  3. B

Carbon Fiber Baritones

Does anybody make them? All I can find are tenors and smaller.
  4. B

Download Link?

Yes and I was surprised. Many months ago I sent in a check to renew my subscription but they never cashed my check.
  5. B

Best books or ways to learn fingerstyle

Under the Ukulele Tab and Chord section on this forum look up Putter who has many fingerstyle songs in both high and low G. His website is called Ukefever Ukulele Tabs. Also, Ukulele Mike (you can do a search) before he passed away had many fingerstyle tunes. I believe that his wife still...
  6. B

Song Help Request Dust In The Wind

Can anyone help tabbing the intro to Dust In The Wind for DGBE Baritone? I have chords for the for the verses but would like the intro to sound a little more professional. I think key of Am [C] I close [G] my [Am] eyes.
  7. B

Song Help Request If you could read my mind

Under the Ukulele Tab and Chords section on the 4th page scroll down to Vonbiber's Gordon Lightfoot songs. You will find it in key of A, but should be fairly easy to transpose to either C or G.
  8. B

Ashokan Farewell - tabs for baritone?

That arrangement is almost identical to Spenser Gay's arrangement. Ken's arrangement is for high G is and is quite nice. It helped me learn to play far up the neck.
  9. B

Song Help Request anyone know where i can find Sawlon Ashokan Fairwell tab

Ken Middleton has a free high G tab on his website. Great for learning how to play up the neck.
  10. B

Song Help Request Can't Help Falling In Love Solo for wedding

Ukulele Mike Lynch has a solo low G version. Message me, maybe I can help.
  11. B

Song Help Request Anybody tab out song ?

You may want to contact Colin Tribe. He seems to be cranking out new tabs daily and will tab ou requests for a fee. colinrtribe@btinternet.com
  12. B

Song Help Request "Going Home" by Leonard Cohen..TABS?

Check with Mike Lynch (Ukulele Mike). He has it tabbed. Dan
  13. B

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

Try and contact Steve Boisen of the Barnkickers. At the Milwaukee Uke Fest a couple of years ago he handed out a great relative easy arrangement. Dan
  14. B

Song Help Request "Friday Night Fish Fry" Song Chords anybody?

Found Friday Fish Fry by Kelis by doing a search on Google. Unless I am missing something I do not see any connection in the song with a Friday Night Fish Fry. Being from Wisconsin was hoping that this song was about our long standing tradition of Friday fish frys.
Top Bottom