Bill1's latest activity

• B
    Obviously a promo. But some insights and she wrote a song on the ukulele when she was 6. 38K likes, and 1.3m views, she may be onto...
  • B
    I hang the uke on the speakers for the stereo system. You can feel the wood vibrating when the volume is turned up. A matter of...
  • B
    I re-read the quote from my post in Feb 2021. The local shop did not have one then. I went back today. The shop person did not know...
  • B
    Bill1 replied to the thread Two words with a twist.
    nine pound
  • B
    Bill1 replied to the thread Guilele.
    https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/index.php?threads/the-guitalele-mini-kiku-ukitar-guilele-six-course-small-bodied-instruments-thread...
  • B
    Here's what I'm hoping will be a fun and wildly successful game thread. According to Facebook, it was somehow inspired by the Mayor of...
  • B
    So are all UU members weirdos because they like ukuleles and most of them have no feelings about ukuleles? And even though there are...
  • B
    What knowledge?The knowledge that sellers can be unreliable and make up stuff to get the highest price? The knowledge that the buyers...
  • B
    Gundagai Tuckerbox
  • B
    Bill1 replied to the thread Modifying case for Tiny Tenor.
    Look under the cloth. If it is polystyrene then you can carve the polystyrene. You can get cases made. Look up "flight cases" in your...
  • B
    Bill1 replied to the thread Barron River ukuleles.
    I have a Wise blackwood soprano, Jarrah concert and blackwood Baritone. His workshop is close to exactly 100miles from my front door...
  • B
    Bill1 replied to the thread Practice amp?.
    I suggest looking up a practice amp on eBay. Solid state electronics do not have moving parts to wear out, although knobs, speakers and...
  • B
    Buying and selling used ukes is a game. While we have a description of the experience, there is no way to tell if the seller is just...
  • B
    Bill1 replied to the thread Humidifier placement question.
    The water molecules move freely in air and near the surface of the wood. They migrate out of the liquid water into the air and back...
  • B
    Instead of looking at it as a cross wooden thing. Look at a piano keyboard. Find the E2 note and the E5 note and mark the range. Then...