Recent content by bird's eye view of my ukelele

1. bird's eye view of my ukelele

Season 546...can we revisit Season 54?

One more homemade-y, on the robin uke again... "Crow (Tell Me What You See)"
  2. bird's eye view of my ukelele

I have a biscuit tin bari uke that I thought really had to be here this week, so I wrote a little song for it and the season... "Red Robin Blues"
  3. bird's eye view of my ukelele

"the cuckoo" - a traditional song that's been done by loads of people, I went with the Donovan version...
  4. bird's eye view of my ukelele

Season 545 of the ukulele-CALENDAR GIRL

Thank you for a wonderful season!
  5. bird's eye view of my ukelele

So sorry to hear about the awful impact of this virus. I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel. Here is a little homemade song for the season... "two for joy"
  6. bird's eye view of my ukelele

Season 545 of the ukulele-CALENDAR GIRL

Another December person here! ☃️🎄🎅 Here's a rather lovely song by Amy Grant, which I only happened upon as a result of searching for songs that fit this season theme, so thank you very much for helping me discover it!
  7. bird's eye view of my ukelele

SOTU 544 -- Tell the Tale!

Mmmmmmm... maybe not... I set it to comments enabled and saved that, but then when I went back to the video a bit later comments were disabled again... so it looks like it's binging straight back to a default of comments disabled, regardless of what I tell it to do... so, short of deleting it...
  8. bird's eye view of my ukelele

Thank you so much for that very prompt comment here on the thread, I have no idea why it got set to comments disabled, I uploaded it just like I normally do, that's so weird, but I fixed it now, so thanks so much for the heads up! 👍 YouTube is a strange, headstrong, mysterious, contrary creature 🧐
  9. bird's eye view of my ukelele

here's a homemade-y for the season... "same old story" there was a man who knew he was right he talked about peace but he loved to fight he talked about wisdom that's what he liked to do you said you loved him until he turned on you there was a man they couldn't touch no one could...
  10. bird's eye view of my ukelele

how about swan meets girl? "lord of the reedy river" by donovan...
  11. bird's eye view of my ukelele

Season 542 - Lessons Learned

here's a cover of "dare to be different" by donovan ("learn to be lonely')
  12. bird's eye view of my ukelele

Season 542 - Lessons Learned

A homemade-y for the season "Love Lives On" ("you taught me how to smile")
  13. bird's eye view of my ukelele

Season 540- PUNKS NOT DEAD

Thanks for a great week! Punk rock on the uke - best thing ever!!!
  14. bird's eye view of my ukelele

Season 540- PUNKS NOT DEAD

Wow, love that pic! I went a-googling and found a couple more. Ralf has a playlist of his Clash covers that honours the fact the uke was Joe's first instrument, before guitar. ROCK THE UKE!