1. B

Beautiful David Hanson Sopranino

It is now aold
  2. B

I can email more upon request, keep getting file too large message
  3. B

Here are some pictures that I took today in my bus, this the nice bus seat back ground
  4. B

Thanks David!
  5. B

I will be posting some when I get home. Not downloading for me currently
  6. B

Beautiful little sopranino. 11" scale with D'addario Titanium strings. Tuned ADF# B. Made with maple, sycamore, cherry, claro, koa, and rosewood! Nut is 1 1/2" for more finger room. Comes with a sopranino soft case. I love David's work and will never sell the tear drop that he made for me...
  7. B

Kala Exotic Mahogany U-Bass

This is in excellent condition. Includes gig bag. Can not believe the big sound you can get out of this small bass! 280.00 including conus shipping
  8. B

R&L Soprano Ukulele (bit of a mystery uke to me)

I do not know much about this ukulele (and can not find much info) on this uke. From what I can find is that they were a small shop in Hawaii that made Koa ukuleles. I believe that the body and neck are both koa, not sure about fretboard. The action is very low, but no buzzes. As you...
  9. B

Bonanza Concert Bonanzalele

This is a concert sized banjolele made by Bonanza. It is in excellent condition. Conversation starter than looks and sounds great. Only selling due to never seeming to have time to play it. Someone needs to enjoy this. Sold
  10. B

Bruko No. 6

Excellent condition can not find a mark on it. Has the newer adjustable bridge. Currently strung with Martin's. Only selling due to not being a Soprano guy. Includes Staff case 150.00 shipped
  11. B

Risa Solid Soprano

Excellent condition (virtually new). Includes case whose strap doubles for the uke's strap. Super small can be taken anywhere. Sold
  12. B

Seagull Merlin M4 EQ

This is a fun, easy to play instrument. Tuned DADD. Excellent condition. Includes gig bag. Super fun to play plugged in with effects :) 110.00 shipped conus
  13. B

Southern Cross Concert Banjolele for sale or trade

Very nice hand made concert scale banjo ukulele. Excellent condition and includes a case (little large but I will cushion around it for shipping). Here is the original thread from Southern Cross on this ukulele...