Recent content by Bootstrap

1. B

aNueNue and Rebel Tenors for sale

Thanks to this ongoing pandemic I will be looking to sell off two of my favorite tenors. If interested, please email at murphywt3@yahoo.com, as I’ve had issues with the messages on here. I’ll gladly take photos if anyone is interested. If you would prefer a trade, let me know what you have. Only...
  2. B

Romero Koa Tiny Tenor and Mango XS Soprano

I purchased two Romero’s in the Spring but haven’t found as much time to play them as they deserve. First up is a beautiful Koa Tiny Tenor. This little beauty is surprisingly loud for its size. Strung in low G with Uke Logics. Less than 10 hours of play time. Always humidified. Paid $879 for it...
  3. B

FS: Koa Romero Tiny Tenor

My search for a travel uke led me to purchasing a tiny tenor and an xs soprano. The xs sacrifices quite a bit in terms of sound but it’s so portable. Therefore I’m parting ways with this beautiful Tiny Tenor. It has about a dozen hours of playtime on it. I strung it with some uke logics in low...
  4. B

Wanted: MoonBird

I’m not picky on size, just looking to pick one of these up to give them a try. I haven’t been able to track any down locally. Thanks!