1. Boozelele

UWC 2012 Head Count

So we're up to 380 or so. :cool:
  2. Boozelele

UWC 2012 Head Count

Number 2 was already taken.
  3. Boozelele

UWC 2012 Head Count

We'll have fun Sukie! Might as well make Little6ster #67 then!!! It will be great to see everyone again!
  4. Boozelele

UWC 2012 Head Count

Ucb I booked today. So, yeah, I'll be there (I'll let my friend from France announce her own plans) :cool:
  5. Boozelele

UWC 2012, Ukulele World Congress

Yes. UWC... I seem to remember something about this....lots of cool people....music.....and liquor, right? Ok, I'll be there.
  6. Boozelele

Little6ster's New Band

Hey guys. Been a while since I've posted but I wanted to share some great music. Our very own UU member Little6ster has a new band in France, they have just recorded an EP and had their debut conert....and they seriously kick-ass. Check it out...
  7. Boozelele

Favorite moments at UWC 2010

1. Eating kick-ass grilled cheese sandwiches with LonnaB and Ukeyermind....(two of the coolest people ever) 2. Laughing with the Baron 3. Taking straight shots with Adelle 4. Meeting 6ster, 14twelve, Baron, Yoppy, Danielle, Zoe, Mctrmt, Ben, etc....(now Ive started a list I cant possibly...
  8. Boozelele

For Sale Pono Spruce Top Soprano

I have a solid spruce top soprano, with rosewood sides and back. It has an ebony fret board and head stock. Really pretty uke, only been played a handful of times. Comes with a standard black travel case from Mainland ukes. $250 and I will ship in U.S., or if you are coming to UWC, I may be able...
  9. Boozelele

UWC2010 June 4th-5th

Don't worry Little 6ster we will all help you.
  10. Boozelele

UWC2010 June 4th-5th

Alright Michelle, I'll come.
  11. Boozelele

UWC2010 June 4th-5th

Unfortunately because of the lack of acid, I will not be attending this year.
  12. Boozelele

Cabins and rooms for the UWC 2010

Awesome, it'll be good to see you guys again.
  13. Boozelele

Mainland Mango Pineapple

I got my Mainland Mango Pineapple today and did a quick little video "review" for those of you who were asking about these. You can watch it here. (Thanks Mike and Tookta....you guys are the best.) :)
  14. Boozelele

Cincinnati thing

Free gin? I'll be there! Oh wait I was there. Cincinnati? Where is that? Near Boise?
  15. Boozelele

UWC2010 June 4th-5th

Is this like some kind of Ukulele party or something? How come I've never heard of it. :mad:
Top Bottom