bunnyf's latest activity

• bunnyf
    bunnyf replied to the thread Soprano ukulele actual loudness?.
    Break out the pick
  • bunnyf
    bunnyf replied to the thread Tenor Guitar.
    DUD I was watching True Grit remake recently and Iris Dement covered “Leaning On the Everlasting Arms”(check it out on YouTub). It was...
  • bunnyf
    I actually find the steel(bar) easier to use. It’s heavy and you don’t really need to press down much at all. Ya kinda just lay I it...
  • bunnyf
    I just took a guitar I’m not playing much and put on the $5 metal nut raiser and put it in GBDGBD dobro tuning and am playing it lap...
  • bunnyf
    bunnyf replied to the thread How to take the next step?.
    I think of learning improv as a 2 step process. 1- Learn your pentatonic scale (google “ukulele for geeks“, it has free clear...
  • bunnyf
    bunnyf replied to the thread Kamaka HF-1 soprano SOLD.
    Sending P:
  • bunnyf
    I use nylon strings for hawaiian slack key. it's a lot easier on the fingers, especially since slack key involves a lot of sliding...
  • bunnyf
    bunnyf replied to the thread Low G on soprano.
    I love a low G on my soprano. I put it in years ago and never went back. I do appreciate the re-entrant sound for strumming but I...
  • bunnyf
    bunnyf replied to the thread Oh, the soprano....
    Started on baritone, loving the guitar-like sound which suits accompanying my alto voice. Always had a little interest in the soprano...
  • bunnyf
    I use the middle 4 strings of a classical set. I like Savarez. Low squeak, tension good and not too pricey.