Recent content by Cadia

1. Cadia

A fix for string guttering

I have no such issues with the AMM3 tenor. I do have it on one or two other ukes.
  2. Cadia

Hi from new member in NJ

Hi Jim! Fellow arthritis sufferer here, as well as ex-guitar player. I have the most issues with smaller ukes, because my fingers don't bend as easily. I like tenors the most. I also like softer tension on my strings, and lower action. Uke Logic soft tension, Living Water, and Worth Browns all...
  3. Cadia

Ukulele/ Bluegrass festival?

Sounds like fun! I say embrace both!
  4. Cadia

SOLD Cocobolo Pineapple Concert

Nice! Wish I was a concert person.
  5. Cadia

aNueNue UT200 vs Rebel Pluto

Nice comparison! I wish the volume had been a little louder for the Pluto, but they both sound very good Now that I have my Pluto, the Moonbird is the only uke on my UAS want list.
  6. Cadia

Hello from Binghamton, NY

Oh, to be in Hawaii to choose a uke, that would be heaven! Old guitar player here who also converted to uke. I used to pass through Binghamton a lot, when traveling up to Ithaca when my daughter was in college. And my boyfriend worked in Binghamton for several years. Pretty area. Congrats on...
  7. Cadia

WTB: Romero Spalted Mango Tiny Tenor

There are a couple available on Reverb...
  8. Cadia

Pono MTD-2

I recall we had some info about these cedar tops being MTDs a while back, but I don't recall the exact reasoning.
  9. Cadia

NUD Hopefully End Of Next Week

Good luck. Hope it works out well. Congrats on coming back to uke!
  10. Cadia

Tiny Tenor solid Koa.

The Tiny Tenors are very nice ukes indeed, imo. I have the spalted mango. And it does feel just right to me as well. Very light in build, they are balanced in tone, warm and resonant. Glad you like yours.
  11. Cadia

CLAIMED Free Kalas, you pay shipping

Wish I would have seen this sooner! I have a young friend I work with whose uke was stolen while he was living in a house with others. He was just getting intereseted in playing, after talking to me, when this happened.
  12. Cadia

Help fellow AnueNue Amm2 owners what hard case to purchase?

You could email the Ukulele Site. They know their ukes, they might be able to make a recommendation.
  13. Cadia

"Having" vs. "Wanting"...

For sure, the chase is fun! Luckily, for the most part, I've not been let down by the reality of the uke itself when it arrived. I love how all my ukes sound and play. Granted, a large part of my "chase" involves researching and finding out as much info as I could about the uke before I decide...
  14. Cadia

NUD: One man's lightly used is another gal's treasure

Congrats! I was awfully tempted on that one, but didn't really have the extra funds. I'm happy it went to someone who obviously appreciates it. It sounds great! Enjoy!
  15. Cadia

Price increases

Yup.