Recent content by cantcook1

1. C

Guitar semi acoustic can i put nylon strings on it?

As the question states i have a semi acoustic guitar, metal strings, as i have been playing a uke over the last year. Can i put nylon strings on this semi acoustic guitar. Would there be any major no nos if you know what i mean. Thanks
  2. C

Purchased strings Poss wrong delivered please advice.

Hi I have purchased a set of Tenor Ukulele strings GCEA, Make are D'ADDRIO Pro-Arte Tenor. J71. Clear nylon. packaging states 1st-0.0285 2nd-0.0327 3rd-0.0410 4th-0.0290 Items recieved inside packet j4401. E-1st 0.029 hard Tension j4602. B-2nd 0.033 hard Tension j4603. G3rd...
  3. C

What a Help A plus **** ,Ukulele University.

Having only being playing a soprano uke, for six enjoyable months i purchased a Tenor and decided also to enrol on the Ukulele University programme. The programme has embeded my skills learned todate. And more importantly filled in gaps that i have with easy relaxed lessons todate. Hard to...
  4. C

Struggling to achieve Bmin cleary ?

I an struggling to play Bmin clearly is there an alternative till my fingures work it out. Thankyou.
  5. C

Good info for newbys lost of beginner tabs /songs can be found

Hi all, one month in new, really enjoyable understanding why Bs are Bs. Found this site may be of use lots of music, hints tips and lessons. http://nwfolk.com/uketabs.html keep on strumming /LOL
  6. C

An Abundance of tabs and LInks for ukulele players of all standards.

Found this today an abundance of Tabs and Links for ukulele players of all standards. http://nwfolk.com/uketabs.html Sorry if its old hat for you.
  7. C

Full List of Live Lessons

i am new to this please keep it up. Refards
  8. C

How to Read Tabs Thread

Thanks helped me loads. Lots of new information clearly stated.
  9. C

Hello from a Scotsman in Yorkshire

Just had to try it, Jukulele arrived today a Stagg US 20- hope it will be okay for a beginner. left Hand wanting to take guitar shaped chords, but most enjoyable so far. :eek:
Top Bottom