Chap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    I think you said something about music theory yesterday. Here's a link to Howlin' Hobbit's Cheater Theory.

HH Cheater Theory

OK, one more,

Ukulele Chord Progression
    No worries, didn't cost me a dime, and you all seem like good folks. Glad to do it.
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you so very much for providing the space for us to meet yesterday. It was great to meet you. And I hope to see you at all the meetings in the future.
    Is beer or wine ok with the association or just soft drinks. Don't know this crowd that well so I don't know if they imbibe or not. I will bring a cooler and some snack stuff.
    Yeah, I have been keeping an eye out, but other things have interfered the last couple months...plus, I really feel nervous about it, being the rank beginner that I am. But I'll try for the next one!

I really did like Hogeye, nice folks. Not the kind of store you find too often these days.
    Make sure to watch the CHUG thread in regional get togethers. Hope we meet some time. I live in Normal, IL but my in-laws live in Evanston (That is part of the reason I know GW and hogeye)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…