Recent content by charlesadapon

1. C

SD Uke Jam the 3rd Coverage...

yeah joey were pretty far away from it...its like a good 20 miles from UCSB and it'll have to go through downtown SB and across the freeway for it to get over to the school. Thanks for the concern bruh
  2. C

SD Uke Jam the 3rd Coverage...

hey! just wanna say thanks for having my bros, my housemate, and myself to the meet-up, we all had a great time and i got to show my housemate how we do the damn thang round here haha. Also, thanks to poly-pop and ke-leo for the malasadas! me and my buds got down on those on the way back up to...
  3. C

Song Help Request SDIB Midnight Hour

can someone help me with the finger placement for Bm (7675) im having a hard time holding that one down:mad: edit: is it possible to just play Bm(4222) and G (4232)??
  4. C

Honey Baby

so i checked ultimate-guitar and found the chords, but it seems a little off. can anyone help me with the chords for the guitar?
  5. C

Santa Barbara/Goleta/Isla Vista

there's like two ppl i know that own ukes (not sure if they play that often) and my jammin bud that just graduated and back at home in simi valley but he's around the way....if you know other dudes mos def we should have a little meet up
  6. C

not really useless....im from sd :cool: you goin to that meet on the 15 or whatever that weekend in november?
  7. C

I got you dude, i live in IV and go to UCSB PM me
  8. C

Harana/serenade chords and lyrics

good shizz thesoobz...and i liked your youtube vid of it too, ill make sure to say whats up when we have the UU meet in nov
  9. C

SD ! small jam session

told the homey to pass by cuz we live up the street in otay ranch so he might cruise thru
  10. C

Honey Baby

Great job! i was always lost in the 2nd part of the solos
  11. C

San Diego Represent... the THIRD!!! Nov14,2008

damn!!! i have a dentist appt the week before:mad:, ill try to reschedule it so i dont have to make two trips back down to sd:o
  12. C

Like you never see me again -Alicia Keys

:music:im gonna bump this thread cause i wanna know the tabs as well
  13. C

SD UKULELE players

im still down to go if anything just give me the heads up
  14. C

UU Poster/Banner

Hey, I noticed in one of the recent Uke Minutes (San Diego) video, there's a large UU banner behind Aldrine....are we ever going to see that up on the UU Store? I'd like to have one hangin' off my apartment balcony when I go back to school in Santa Barbara:cool:
  15. C

SD UKULELE players

Since it is saturday, im not so sure cuz they might head back up that day, but me and probably two of my friends from here will join in if thats the case. ill also bring an extra soprano for anyone who needs it
Top Bottom