Chris Tarman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Birthday Greetings Chris...hope you have a supah day and get a nice birthday uke...Happy Strummings
    Hi Chris - Thanks for your kind words in the 'forgotten uke' thread. Appreciated.
    Ukes are inanimate objects but they do inspire passion.
    Regards - Terry
    I'm on the Western Slope all right; just on the down slide, nothing's level around here! But that would be great if you stopped in on me. I love meeting people with common interests. Live music on Thursdays at the store and open mic the last Thursday of each month. Bring your four-stringed beast and crank one out! Good times and good tunes to you! -Trav
    Hi, Chris!

Have you seen the recently listed Martin uke collection on eBay? One seller has listed a beautiful tenor, a gorgeous concert and a soprano 3M. I'm watching with envy, but can't afford to bid. Thought you might like to see them....

Don
    thanks may take me a while to figure out how to use this site. I hope not as long as it's taking to figure out my uke.
    Hey I just noticed the nice comments you posted about my band mealfrog. Thanks so much for the kind words, you can download some live tracks for free on mealfrog.com

peace
    Aloha Chris,
    There is a Mint conditon looks new Martin Style 1(says style 2 tortise binding)Tenor for
    sale on Hawaii's craiglist....Check it out...came out yesterday...
    sale-r9pkh-1934209042@ Hawaii craigslist.org
    Not sure you're intrested, going for $1100.00 but probally can get it for less..
    buyer compares to e-bay price....
    MM Stan...
    Hi there. I'm new to this forum, but have been playing ukulele for a little over a year now. I would welcome any advice, comments, or friends. I live in western Colorado and don't know anyone close who plays ukulele.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…