Recent content by ChrisTrietsch

1. ChrisTrietsch

Free Lessons! - how to play ukulele

Ah, very insightful! Thank you for the idea, I appreciate the help and support!
  2. ChrisTrietsch

Free Lessons! - how to play ukulele

I've been adding new episodes to my "How to Play Ukulele" YouTube series weekly on Saturday mornings at 10am, episode 11 is dropping this weekend! ⏯️ I build ukuleles and also write my own original instrumental ukulele music - I've been performing and teaching all around NYC/Long Island and at...
  3. ChrisTrietsch

youtube accounts?

Hey! I love your videos, just subscribed to your YT channel! I have been posting ukulele playing tips/tutorials as well, I'm 10 episodes in to my series! Would love it if you checked it out and subscribed to my channel too! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNnm3om4vGoZ-o_bb2cV-jhYZpfIgu1FL...
  4. ChrisTrietsch

Overcooked 2: Video Game Music Fans?

Many thanks Bill! This plays through my head constantly haha but playing it on the ukulele releases some of that energy!
  5. ChrisTrietsch

New Handmade Cherry Ukulele from luthier Christopher Trietsch

Thanks so much! Its really cool to me that I can build in my father's footsteps =D
  6. ChrisTrietsch

New Handmade Cherry Ukulele from luthier Christopher Trietsch

NEW Handmade Solid Cherry with Maple Binding Tenor Ukulele from luthier Christopher Trietsch Sound Sample: This is a handmade CTrietsch Ukuleles tenor sized ukulele completed in 2020, and built on Long Island, New York. The luthier, Christopher Trietsch, is an avid ukulele player who...
  7. ChrisTrietsch

Overcooked 2: Video Game Music Fans?

Hey UU, anyone a big fan of covering video game music? I plan on posting more video game covers to my YouTube account, please check out my latest video and subscribe to my channel, it would mean so much to me!
  8. ChrisTrietsch

NYC Instrumental Uke Album Release Show @ Rockwood Music Hall

Hello UU Fam! My name is Christopher Trietsch and I am an ukulele instrumentalist and luthier. I released my debut album Beginning Today of 12 original tracks I recorded by layering the sounds of 3 of my handmade ukuleles accompanied by piano, bass, and electric guitar. Beginning Today was a...
  9. ChrisTrietsch

Hello from New York!

You rock! Looking forward to it!
  10. ChrisTrietsch

Hello from New York!

haha, so true! I'm hoping to spend a few weeks there in the beginning of February
  11. ChrisTrietsch

Hello from New York!

Thank you for your welcomes and kind comments! Excited to be here!
  12. ChrisTrietsch

Hello from New York!

My Dad is a luthier and he taught me! There are great ukulele building kits you can start with and also online courses i can recommend if you're interested!
  13. ChrisTrietsch

Hello from New York!

Wow, super cool! I am performing a show in Manhatten at Rockwood Music Hall on January 8th if you'd like to attend, It'd be great to meet you! Do you play any open mics or with any groups/events in the area? Here is the link to my show =) https://www.seetickets.us/event/Christopher-Trietsch/453822
  14. ChrisTrietsch

Hello from New York!

Thanks Ms Bean! Looking forward to doing so, I've been all the cool threads on the site and hoping to contribute more soon =)
  15. ChrisTrietsch

Hello from New York!

Thanks so much Joe! That's my personal tenor that I made 10 years ago! I used it in all my performances and recordings, but I'm thinking of building myself an upgrade soon 😁
Top Bottom