Recent content by Cokecan72

1. Cokecan72

Mosquito Song

It's been a while since i last posted any ukulele stuff (mainly because i haven't been playing it), but the old 4 stringed beastie come back and grabbed me, so i thought i would do a little vid to celebrate my re-union with my Uke... Keep on strummin ♫
  2. Cokecan72

Chim Chim Cheree

After a spot of random ukulele playing i come up with this old Classic Mary Poppin's Song.. Chim Chim Cheree Ukey Style Gunver :)
  3. Cokecan72

Soul Man

Soul Man video'd from my Thursday Night Beer and Ukulele Session. Keep on Strummin
  4. Cokecan72

Rabbit

A Chas 'n' Dave cockney classic sir... The timing on the rabbit part is moody, but i tried.. Cushdy !!!!!
  5. Cokecan72

The Bee Song, Uke n Trumpet Version

Bee's n Ukulele's a great combination.. So i promptly done me a backing track and done this little version of the Monty Python song Keep on strummin ♫
  6. Cokecan72

Sweet Child of Mine Vodka Cover

Not posted much laterly, (been busy), but had a spot of spair time last night, a bottle of vodka and me uke out, and inspired by said bottle of vodka thought i would have a bash at the classic GnR song sweet child of mine.. Just for fun :) Keep on strummin
  7. Cokecan72

Phantom of the Opera Iron Maiden Ukelele style

An old friend of mine asked me if it was possable to play Phantom of the Opera (The iron maiden version) on a ukulele.. So i thought about it and then plopped out my little ukulele version of it. Wasn't to sure if it would work on the uke... Keep on strummin ♫
  8. Cokecan72

Drag Racer Aka BBC2's Snooker Theme

Messing about on me uke i thought i would have a bash a this. Drag Racer by Doug Wood Band, more commenly known in this country as the BBC2's Snooker Theme. Keep on strummin ♫
  9. Cokecan72

Bitter Sweet Bundle of Misery

Been busy with family stuff, but i found a little spot of time to have a bash at this song :) Keep on strummin ♫
  10. Cokecan72

Jut what is the differnce between string sizes/length

Hello all, I was just wondering what would happern if used aquilla concert size strings on a soprano uke.. Is the size reffernce just a guide or will there be somesort of detrimental effect on me uke or the sound it makes by using my spare aquilla concert strings on my soprano.. So to you...
  11. Cokecan72

How much would you pay ????

Just a thought, that then i thought, i would ask my fellow ukers to see what they thought.. I was just wondering what is a good price to buy a TV pal ukulele for.. ?? I only ask because as i was looking up this uke and see some going on a Classic Music Instrument site for around £200, which...
  12. Cokecan72

A little Respect, Ukulele Style

Been busy doing vids for all the great competitions that are/have been running on this here great forum and not had much chance to post on to here.. So i thought i would post a vid of one i done for one of those comps.. A Little respect.. Keep on strummin ♫
  13. Cokecan72

Your Gonna

I have post a few ukulele vids of mine on to here, and thought it was about time i put on a vid from back in my guitar playing days.. This one is from my band Fertile FuZZ an orginal little number called your gonna Back in 2005, had a quite good little following for a while reached number 2 on...
  14. Cokecan72

Dont you want me Baby ♫

Thought i would plonk this on here just in case anyone didn't know about the great little competition that Hank the Tank is currently running (check out the contest's thread).. Ukulele versions of classic 80's new wave tunes.. My latest entry for this is a Human League cover, with my good...
  15. Cokecan72

Soon Forget

I had this one suggested to me, so i thought why not i'll give it a bash, and here it is Never heard this untill the other day and never realised that this was oringinally done on a ukulele too.. Keep on Strummin :)
Top Bottom