Recent content by connor013

1. connor013

FS/FT Pono Baritone Nui (BN-2) Mahogany

Good Afternoon, UU. After a few weeks of deliberation — seven, in case anyone really wants to know — I've decided to sell my Pono Baritone Nui. I thought I had UAS pretty much figured until these came around, and although it gave my Favilla baritone a good run for its money, I think (read...
  2. connor013

FS: Kala Tenor Guitar

A couple more shots: And the gig bag:
  3. connor013

FS: Kala Tenor Guitar

Aloha, UU! Happy 2017 to all. For your consideration I offer my Kala tenor guitar: It's a fun instrument in excellent shape, but I reach for my Favilla baritone more often, and my wife doesn't particularly care for the steel string sound. So... Here are the specs: Solid spruce top...
  4. connor013

FT: Kepasa Madeira

Here are some more pics, including the obligatory UU one: It's worth mentioning that the uke is in excellent condition -- no scratches, dings, blemishes, etc. The gloss finish is super hard and very smooth, so I imagine this uke has the potential to stay pretty for a long, long time.
  5. connor013

FT: Kepasa Madeira

Aloha, UU. Up for trade is my 2010 Kepasa Madeira, (#074), built by Kevin Crossett in Middlesex, VT. (His site is worth checking out for the eye candy and his thoughts on building: http://kepasaukulele.com/soprano.htm) This soprano has a mahogany body, a Spanish cedar neck, ebony fretboard...
  6. connor013

FS: Ohana SK-21

A couple more pics: And here's the UU pic:
  7. connor013

FS: Ohana SK-21

I purchased this a while back to take its measurements to use in my own sopranino build. I've got the numbers, so it's time to pass this little guy on. This is a little dynamo of a uke: what it lacks in size it makes up for in pluck (second pun of the night -- alright!). It's solid mahogany...
  8. connor013

FS: Kiwaya KS-1

Additional pics: And the obligatory UU pic:
  9. connor013

FS: Kiwaya KS-1

After much fretting about -- pun! -- I've decided to sell my simple and beautiful Kiwaya KS-1. It's Kiwaya's basic model, but its build and its tone belies its name. It's clean and light and well balanced, its note separation is excellent, and it has bark if you want it. Really, it's...
  10. connor013

Ohana SK-21 Versatility

I picked up an SK-21 on the marketplace a while back, and I'm impressed with the range of tunings this little guy will accept, so here's a quick take of the same sample in C, D, and E. (No capo necessary; the scale is short enough that, even at E, the tension doesn't feel that tight. The strings...
  11. connor013

NUD: Kepasa Madeira

Here are a few pics re: craftsmanship: In case it isn't obvious: the workmanship is awesome.
  12. connor013

NUD: Kepasa Madeira

Best pre-blizzard purchase ever! This little guy is a 2010 small-bodied soprano made by VT luthier Kevin Crossett: http://kepasaukulele.com/soprano.htm It's solid mahogany throughout with considerably more bling than I'm used to. A bunch of cool things to note: This uke has a 14" scale...
  13. connor013

Loprinzi tenor w/case on ebay

I have no horse in this race, but this strikes me as a pretty sweet deal: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Augustino-LoPrinzi-Model-A-Mahogany-Tenor-Ukulele-with-case-/141558028602?ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:3160 I had the mahogany version of this way back when, and it was a great player, really cleanly...
  14. connor013

FS: Boat Paddle M-Style Baritone

And here are a couple more: I also forgot to mention: the uke is strung with Southcoast re-entrants, which sound fantastic -- I highly recommend giving them a shot. This uke also comes with a padded gig bag. Cheers.
  15. connor013

FS: Boat Paddle M-Style Baritone

Here are some more pics:
Top Bottom