Recent content by consitter

1. consitter

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

For Sukie and Tammy. We are at Lincoln Park Zoo.
  2. consitter

Song Help Request This Jack Johnson Gone post?

Wow. You live up to your handle being able to search something out like that! Great job!!
  3. consitter

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Have a new family member. It's been a long time since Troubles passed. We decided it was time. Here is Lexie--- We put her in an upstairs bathroom to be her 'safe room' until she gets acclimated to us. She likes staying in the tub. That the shower curtain that she's peeking around.
  4. consitter

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

The beard...too shaggy? Opinions...(I asked for it ;))
  5. consitter

Aldrine and Aaron live on stage!!!

Man...you left coasters get all the good stuff. I'll be there in spirit.
  6. consitter

Any uke clubs in Newport Beach Calif. ?

PM Newportlocal. He could tell you about where he goes.
  7. consitter

Here's the hat I bought that my MIL loved.
  8. consitter

Has anyone seen Paul McCartney live?

No. But a friend of mine saw him in Cincinnati last year. Does that count? ;)
  9. consitter

How did you find UU?

I'm sure this has been asked time and again in threads before this one, but I looked it up in the search in a few different forms and didn't see it...so down to business. Newbies and old curmudgeons alike...how did you come upon Ukulele Underground? I really can't remember, but I surmise that...
  10. consitter

As if anybody's interested, here's the travel cup for my cappuccino. The bottom is rubberized and fits just so-so in our vehicle cup holders. I wanted bigger, but the next size up was 64oz. Besides, that large won't fit in a cup holder. ;)
  11. consitter

My dog can't stand the sound of my ukulele.

Don't feel bad. Anytime I walk into the room with my uke, my dog does this...
  12. consitter

Seems like every night, I get an itch in the middle of my back I just can't reach. So I bought this, when I saw it... It extends out like this, so I can reach anywhere!
  13. consitter

Raeden went with me when I took the dogs to the groomers. I saw this in the rearview mirror. They fight constantly, but there he was on her lap!
  14. consitter

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Way back in 1997, I was hired as a deputy sheriff in my home county. Part of the requirement of employment was during the first year, I had to complete the Kentucky Department of Criminal Justice Academy that all other police departments in Kentucky attend. It was a 10 week course (it is now...
  15. consitter

Anybody have 5th wheels or travel trailers they take their ukes camping in?

Just wondering...do any of you ukers have a 5th wheel or travel trailer or camper they take their special uke...and family...camping in? You can include a picture of your rig if you please. Mine is a Keystone Cougar 32RET pulled with a Toyota Tundra. If you can see the fencing in front of...
Top Bottom