Recent content by coolkayaker1

1. coolkayaker1

Wall hangers

I have several Hercules stands and the exact wall hanger that you have linked for my guitars. They are great, but they are rather excessive for a ukulele. I have never used one for any of my ukuleles. I am a minimalist, and for my ukes I use a wall screw eye and a rubber band. Like this...
  2. coolkayaker1

Song Help Request Anybody know what this tune is?

It helps the swing to play it on a floating dock while wearing a bloody undershirt.
  3. coolkayaker1

Song Help Request Anybody know what this tune is?

I learned it from this outstanding tutorial. High G, obviously, as are all of Jake's songs.
  4. coolkayaker1

New bridge for old Martin

Nice reproduction. Excellent workmanship. Thanks for posting it, Joe. Seems like Paul might be the "go to" person for a bridge reproduction. Is the chewed out bridge an original Martin? Maybe it is, just none of mine are one piece so I don't know so thought I'd ask. Like this (but Style 1...
  5. coolkayaker1

Song Help Request Help w song by Kalei please.

My own review. Lol. Yes. You're good, geetee. Oh, you're wicked good! 😛😝🤖
  6. coolkayaker1

Geetee, thank you so much!! 👍🏻👍🏻. I appreciate knowing the title, the CD, and your taking the time to search for, and post, that video is aces. 🎰 You're right, I can slow that one down; I've bookmarked it. Thank you so much. I owe you one. 🐼
  7. coolkayaker1

Okay, I'll just watch it a gazillion times in full speed. And I'll call the song "Monica", because I like the name "Monica".
  8. coolkayaker1

Who won the unique Gibby? Sun PM

Simon, hi!
  9. coolkayaker1

Pic Finally!
  10. coolkayaker1

Wow, a real stunner. Not ideal condition, but easily refurbed. So unique, those inlays. Gibby Style 3, early. Okay, who snagged it? Lol. Congrats! :D It was on eBay. I tried to upload a photo but it's not working from my iPad.
  11. coolkayaker1

Thanks for that work-around, Jim. I may just do that, yes. Appreciate your taking the time to find me that link. Thank you. Hi, uku0729. Thanks for your reply. Sure, I could watch it repeatedly and write the chords (a lot of them seem odd chords to me, though, esp. Up the neck), but for...
  12. coolkayaker1

Can anyone offer me song help please? What song is Mr. Gamiao playing in the demo video for this KoOlau CE uke...the video is middle right side of the linked page (it's 2:31 minutes long)? I would like to slow it down to study his fingering; I know how to do that on YouTube videos, but does...
  13. coolkayaker1

Party at Andrew Jackson State Park (Near Charlotte) October 25, 2015

. See u in Sept, Mt. 😇 Blackwater Ukulele and Dulcimer Festival Sunday, September 18, 2016 festival.charlestonhotshots.com
Top Bottom